LOL I DUNNO BRO
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

...-Waves- We has Assassin's Creed here?

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Drawings...yeah...

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Alverita.Vinciguerra

Alverita.Vinciguerra

Drawings...yeah... Empty
PostSubject: Drawings...yeah...   Drawings...yeah... EmptyMon Apr 16, 2012 9:08 pm

I know you guys have drawings. POST IT. gdjkaghjk
Back to top Go down
Alverita.Vinciguerra

Alverita.Vinciguerra

Drawings...yeah... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Drawings...yeah...   Drawings...yeah... EmptyMon Apr 16, 2012 9:17 pm

Drawings...yeah... Ooh_ma11

Okay funny story. I was bored in VA one day so I was all "HEY, why not do one of the OOH MR comics for Amarita?!" So, I start drawing, and I set it aside to do something else. My little 9 year old cousin Gabriel(Jojo) goes sneaking and finds it, and reads it, declaring it the funniest thing ever. He wanted me to add bouncing beds in those two panels. I was taken aback by this suggestion, so, he decided to draw those bouncing beds himself. Those two panels were supposed to be courtesan's clothes flying off and Spaniards fainting or some shit, but my cousin obviously had different plans for it...Kids these days. ;w; I did a good job tainting his innocence. Now everytime he talks to me he's all "OOH MAESTRO OOH, IT'S AMAZING." my life in a nutshell.
Back to top Go down

Drawings...yeah...
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
LOL I DUNNO BRO :: LOL CREATIVE THINGS-
Jump to: