LOL I DUNNO BRO
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

...-Waves- We has Assassin's Creed here?

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Aashiq Philo

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Aashiq Philo

Aashiq Philo

Aashiq Philo Empty
PostSubject: Aashiq Philo   Aashiq Philo EmptyWed Jul 06, 2011 6:08 pm

Aashiq Philo

Name: Aashiq Philo
(ah-sheek)

Appearance: Dirty blond hair, some facial hair on his chin. Hazel eyes, two small scars above his right eye, more scars all along his back, one being the deepest, ranging from the back of his right ear, stopping at mid. back. 6'3

Personality: Excedingly arrogant in his abilities and thinking he has more potential then his brothers, this causes him some trouble in the brotherhood, making him not the most cared for, otherwise hes overly charming.

Biography: Aashiq's mother, Etana, was a simple basket weaver who lived in a small fishing village on the shores of the Mediterranean. She met his father, Dekel, who was an assasin for the brotherhood, thus Aashiq was born soon after. With his father hardly around, and little money, Aashiq learned simple pickpocketing as a small boy. At the age of 10 he had taken the bag of smugler. Aashiq was captured and sevearly beaten, which followed as scars on his back into adulthood. His father had learned of his capture and in the blind saving of his son, had been overtaken in the process and killed infont of young Aashiq. Though he was murdered, Dekel did manage to save his son, who had managed to make it back to his mother, Aashiq took the blame for not being strong enough to save his father, thus vowing to find and join the brotherhood he knew so little about. Now Aashiq lives by the creed he saught out as a child.

Most of his creed brothers in his home of israel all share a deep seeded loathing of Aashiq from his past actions. Growing from Aashiq's strong belief in his skills, they put him to a simple test to save two novices who had been captured during a information attempt. He had succefully reached the novices, but found that their captor had more then just the young assassins, two other people had been captured. Aashiq, overconfidant in saving the other civilians as well as the novices, attempted to do so. He did manage to save the innocence but with the cost of the other assassin's lives. Severely wounded from the rescue attempt Aashiq returned empty handed, being outcasted and distrusted. Aashiq put the two slash marks down his eyebrow himself, in memory of the two novices.

When preforming assasinations he uses mostly throwing knives to get his job done, but also posseses hidden blades in both his boots, along with a waved sword He also speaks fluent solvak, due to his mother being of that decent. Plays the pipe. He is also very skilled in horseback riding.

Likes: Horses, any chance he gets to ride a horse he will. Showing off, Flirting and smoozing /preferably towards Alverita/, it tends to get him distracted from his tasks. Takes ALOT of pride in his boots. Diving into hay.

Dislikes: Templars, Beggers, smuglers, and being thrown off his game.

Song:
Combat for the Angel

Back to top Go down

Aashiq Philo
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
LOL I DUNNO BRO :: LOL BIOGRAPHIES FOR CHARACTERS-
Jump to: