LOL I DUNNO BRO
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

...-Waves- We has Assassin's Creed here?

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Leikari Tsukinara~

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Leikari.Tsukinara

Leikari.Tsukinara

Leikari Tsukinara~ Empty
PostSubject: Leikari Tsukinara~   Leikari Tsukinara~ EmptyWed Aug 17, 2011 12:17 am

Leikari Tsukinara

Origin: Sasebo, Japan

Parents: Hiroshi and Sakunari Tsukinara (Deceased.)

Siblings: None.

Figure: Leikari weighs 119 pounds and stands at 5'7
Personality: From such a rough past, Leikari is a hard person to get to know and get along with. She doesn't trust many after that faithful accident, though she is beginning to trust her new companions, Aashiq, Amadeo, and Alverita. She is hard to get talking, unless you hit one of her points of interest. Shy, silent most of the time, she can be agressive if you attack someone she loves or counts as family, hysterical at times, remaining calm for the rest.

Crushes: /poker

Hair: As long as the mid of her back. The color is pitch black except, sometimes it looks more blue black.

Eyes: A dark Saphire. At certain times of the day or night they seem to be a much lighter cerulean.

Scars: Three what looks like sword cuts on her left arm and one that goes across the mid of her back.

Likes: She is newly fond of horse back riding, so horses, dogs, assassinating power hungry leaders, Aashiq, using poison to kill her enemies

Dislikes: Snobby, stuck up assassins/ninjas, the ninja that murdered her parents, those who mess with her family/friends, Alverita

Preferred Weapon: Daggers layered in poison.

History: Originating from Japan, Leikari grew up in the small town of Sasebo, which was about fourty miles south of the growing city of Nagasaki and near the East China Sea. She helped her mother keep the house tidy while her father worked for long hours to keep the family afloat. You would not expect this young girl to be the assassin she is today. What caused this? It all started one day when she was returning from school. Fifteen at the time, she was returning to her house from school. Upon entering, all was dark and silent. No lights. No sounds. Taking her shoes off as she normally would, her feet made light thuds as she slowly made her way down the hall. Her heart raced, why was the house so dark? Why wasn't mother here to greet me? What she would discover in the next room, would change her life forever. She stopped at the kitchen door, hearing a noise. Turning to face it, a small scent of iron leaked it's way into her nose. She gulped as she reached for the door, lean fingers making their way onto the curve of the door handle. taking in a deep breath, she yanked the door open, which more force than she had intended. What she saw in that room mortified her. Blood splattered on the walls, floor, and oven. She stood, her entire body trembling, as two figured lay lapped over themselves in the middle of the floor. The terrified look of her mother and father was one that she would never forget for as long as she lived. Falling to her knees, tears overflowed from her eyes and onto the blood stained floor. "Mom..Dad.." She sobbed quietly. The small black haired girl stayed like that for some time before she slowly looked up and saw a dark figure standing in the corner. Stumbling to her feet, which was hard from the red liquid on the floor, she stood in her battle stance. "Wh-wha-what are you doing here? Wh-who are you?!" She exclaimed at the mysterious stranger, though she began to shake again. The figure did not seem to move as he chuckled. "That is for me to know.. and for you to never find out.. However, I will tell you what I am doing here." She waited a moment, her breath, shakey in the sullen silence. "I'm here to take you away, Leikari. It's time to join up and serve us." With the dim moonlight shining in the even smaller windows, she took a step back. "No..NO I don't want to leave! I won't!" Taking a deep breath she charged forwards, jumping over her parent's bodies and landing on the soaked wooden floor, she slipped and fell backwards into that which was drying slowly. She slowly rose to her knees and started to cry a bit. "Stop crying. You are too old and to skilled to cry." Snapped the voice. She flinched at the ferocity of the voice before she sniffled a bit more. Suddenly a stinging sensation was felt on her arm. She gripped it with her other hand, which when skin and wound touched, she screamed out at the intensity of the pain. Her vision started to become blurry as she succumbed to the sleeping potion that was lathered on the blade which was what cut her arm. All went black. The last words she mumbled were, "Mom..Dad..I'm sorry.."
She woke up in the city of Iga, which was the home of the ninja training house. Where she trained for three years of the ninja ways and techniques. She was sent around the world, assassinating power hungry world leaders, exploring the rest of the world and different cultures. Recently being reported to check out the legendary assassins in Israel. Exploring the different small towns, she met two assassins named Aashiq and Alverita. She never knew that she was able to gain friends or at least, that's what she calls them. So, as of now, she is resting humbley in the Israel, assassinating different people as she is assigned. Meanwhile, her relationship with the two assassin's grow with each passing day, which for once in her life, she is happy for.
Back to top Go down

Leikari Tsukinara~
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
LOL I DUNNO BRO :: LOL BIOGRAPHIES FOR CHARACTERS-
Jump to: