LOL I DUNNO BRO
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

...-Waves- We has Assassin's Creed here?

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

LOL ROLEPLAY

Go down 
+6
Celia.Borgia
Leikari.Tsukinara
Aashiq Philo
William.Loughrey
Alverita.Vinciguerra
Amadeo.Lorenzi
10 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 8 ... 16  Next
AuthorMessage
Amadeo.Lorenzi
Admin
Amadeo.Lorenzi

LOL ROLEPLAY Empty
PostSubject: LOL ROLEPLAY   LOL ROLEPLAY EmptySat Jun 25, 2011 8:52 pm

"Finalmente..." The Assassin grunted, pulling himself up the rest of the way to perch on the viewpoint of the tower. He removed his hood to quickly fix his loose ponytail, looking down at the city of Rome. The man watched people push others around to get to work, meet someone or something or another. Hell if he knew... or really cared at the given moment.

Amadeo looked directly below him, to make sure there was a hay pile for him to jump into. Not that he wanted to jump immediately. He was simply enjoying the view.

"There he is! Get him!"

Amadeo looked to the tall building at his right, his soul dropping a few feet. Those Templars... always finding him, no matter what. The Assassin brought himself to his feet, balancing perfectly on the viewpoint. "Look! I'm sorry to cut this wonderful reunion short, but I have to go." He smirked as he threw a few knives at the guards, hitting nearly half of them dead on. The man waved cockily to the surviving guards. "Ciao~" Amadeo dived off the view point, arms spread wide. He turned his body, back facing the ground before landing in the hay pile.

Ahh, another successful and awesome Leap of Faith.

Last edited by Amadeo.Lorenzi on Mon Jun 27, 2011 10:01 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Alverita.Vinciguerra

Alverita.Vinciguerra

LOL ROLEPLAY Empty
PostSubject: Re: LOL ROLEPLAY   LOL ROLEPLAY EmptyMon Jun 27, 2011 8:29 am

Sitting down next to the haystack, her back against the wall of the view point tower, the hooded assassin waited for her comrade. She brought her knees to her chest, put her arms on her knees, and rested her head on them. He was taking far too long. It was boring not being up there. The only reason she wasn't up there, was because Amadeo didn't think she could pull a jump off from that high.

She scoffed. "Tchh, I'll show him..Prove him wrong." She then heard three loud thuds. She quickly picked her head up, and looked to the right. Three Templar bodies. Her gaze went up on the roof, to spot the other Templars. "Ay dios mio." Everything suddenly turned golden-yellow and brown as hay flew everywhere and covered her vision. "Pinche, Amadeo." She stood up brushing herself off and glanced at the haystack, and the person stuffed in it. She chuckled and offered a hand to help him up.

"I see they intruded on your little sight seeing, huh? Now, let's get out of here, before they see us..I don't mind staying and poisoning them though...can we fight them, Amadeo?" She gave him quite the grin, hoping it would convince him and clutched onto her dagger.
Back to top Go down
Amadeo.Lorenzi
Admin
Amadeo.Lorenzi

LOL ROLEPLAY Empty
PostSubject: Re: LOL ROLEPLAY   LOL ROLEPLAY EmptyMon Jun 27, 2011 6:24 pm

The man poked his head out of the haystack, looking up at the female Assassin. "Yes, they did ruin my sight seeing. And it only makes me hate Templars even more." Amadeo grabbed Alverita's hand, using it to pull himself out of the hay. He quickly brushed himself off any remaining hay, looking up at the surviving guards. "Well, it would be quite reckless...but why not!"

The Assassin produced several more throwing knives, aiming for the guards. "After we kill them though, we have to make a run for it. Capisci?"

Last edited by Amadeo.Lorenzi on Mon Jun 27, 2011 10:01 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
William.Loughrey

William.Loughrey

LOL ROLEPLAY Empty
PostSubject: Re: LOL ROLEPLAY   LOL ROLEPLAY EmptyMon Jun 27, 2011 9:53 pm

The bureau is quiet today. The assassin's were out on their job. All save a few handfuls who haven't gotten their mission yet. The soft whoosh of an arrow, then a satisfactory thud. One of the assassins is at the archery range of the Assassin hovel. Another bullseye.

"Oi believe you owe me t'irty gold pieces." A grin spread across the irish-man who had let loose the accurate shot. A scar spans down the right side of his face, just missing his eye. With much mumbling, someone handed him the amount owed. "You know be'er than to bet with t'is 'ere master archer." He brags, pulling the ponytail that holds his wild red hair back tighter.

"That shot was rigged, and you know it!" The assassin glared at the irishman.

"Oh was it now, lad?" William raised a brow.

"Next shot, fifty pieces for a two hundred pace shot, placed where -I- want it this time." They shook on it, and the assassin stomped off, grabbing the target and running off into the distance. the other assassins watched with growing interest, some muttering about how he could make any shot, others mumble criticism.

Within a minute, the assassin jogged back into view after placing the target up on a ledge with minimal visibilty. A victorious smirk spreads across his face, as he eagerly awaited the Archer to fail.

"Well, that does look to be a challenge 'dere." the Irish-man pulls an arrow from his quiver, nocks it and raises the bow, quickly taking aim. The string is let loose, propelling his arrow. the other watch it fly with growing interest until it thuds into the center of the target, barely missing the cover it had. Cheers erupted, and one enraged cry of dismay sounded out over the rest. The confidant smile of the assassin was instantly replaced with a scowl as he slams the money into the Irish-man's hand.

"All in a days work." William chuckles to himself, pocketing the money and leaning on his bow wearing a smug smile.
Back to top Go down
Alverita.Vinciguerra

Alverita.Vinciguerra

LOL ROLEPLAY Empty
PostSubject: Re: LOL ROLEPLAY   LOL ROLEPLAY EmptyWed Jun 29, 2011 6:19 pm

Alverita nodded in excitement. "This is going to be fun." Smirking, she looked over to the roof the Templars were on, and ran towards them. She climbed up onto the roof, and pulled out her poison-coated dagger, examining the three Templars. She lunged for the one on the left, and deflected the swing of his sword with her hidden blade. She quickly thrusted the dagger into this neck, and pulled it out, watching the man fall.

As she looked up, the second Templar swung his sword at her. She raised her dagger to try and deflect the blade, but it barley worked. The sword made a big gash on her left cheek. A hand flew to her cheek, and she flung the dagger into the Templar's chest. She knew it didn't go in deep enough, but the poison was enough to kill him, or make him suffer. She turned and jumped off of the roof, leaving one Templar unharmed. She ran into a dark alleyway and slouched down against the wall.

"Damn Templars..." She took her hand off her cheek, looked around for Amadeo, then looked down at her bloody hand. "Coño.....Well, this is attractive." She pressed her hand against her cheek again, and waited. She wasn't going to leave Amadeo, even though she should.
Back to top Go down
Amadeo.Lorenzi
Admin
Amadeo.Lorenzi

LOL ROLEPLAY Empty
PostSubject: Re: LOL ROLEPLAY   LOL ROLEPLAY EmptyThu Jun 30, 2011 4:12 am

He rolled his eyes, running to and up the building, enough to knock the final Templar down with his free hand and to quickly stab him in the chest with his not so free hand. Amadeo quickly grabbed onto the ledge with both of his hands, looking down to the ground. "Well, just my luck..." The Assassin dropped down, performing a backwards somersault to avoid injury.

Amadeo stood after his somersault, nonchalantly strolling into the dark alleyway Alverita walked into. He looked at her, jumping back at the sight of the cut on her face. "Cazzo! You let the Templar do that to you? Isn't that a shame, ruining a pretty face." The man smirked, cutting off a small piece of his cape before handing it to the female Assassin. "Use that until we get back to the bureau. Unluckily for you, that's going to scar. All Templars seem to aim for the face." Amadeo motioned slightly to his scar that started at his hairline and carried on down his left cheek, ending at the corner of his mouth. ((If anything, it kinda skips over his eye, like Scar's does in Lion King. xD))

"Andiamo." Amadeo pulled Alverita along, leaving the alleyway.
Back to top Go down
Alverita.Vinciguerra

Alverita.Vinciguerra

LOL ROLEPLAY Empty
PostSubject: Re: LOL ROLEPLAY   LOL ROLEPLAY EmptyTue Jul 05, 2011 5:20 am

Looking up at the man who appeared before her, she watched him jump back from her injury. Alverita looked away and frowned at his comment, mumbling, "Ruined my pretty face, huh?" She gazed up at Amadeo as he handed a small cloth to her. She took it and balled it up against her cheek, and watched as Amadeo motioned to his scar. "Gracias." She chuckled. "Such a shame, that the Templars ruined your face too, hmm?"That was a joke, obviously. She liked his scar, it made him more..unique.

Being pulled up by the her fellow Assassin, she was dragged out of the alleyway. She gazed over to Amadeo with a worried look on her face as he was taking her on a familiar route. "Uhh, I know we're supposed to check in time to time, but do you think it's a good idea to go to the bureau now? I mean, with this thing?" She removed the cloth from her cheek and held it away from her. It was soaked in blood. "Ehh..Oye, you can have this back." She tossed the blood-stained cloth at Amedeo, and laughed as it stuck to him. She needed a good laugh, because she knew the higher ranks at the bureau would give her crap for letting a Templar even get near her like this.
Back to top Go down
Amadeo.Lorenzi
Admin
Amadeo.Lorenzi

LOL ROLEPLAY Empty
PostSubject: Re: LOL ROLEPLAY   LOL ROLEPLAY EmptyTue Jul 05, 2011 5:46 am

Amadeo nodded as he tucked a piece of hair behind his ear. "Templars must have a hidden skill for ruining Assassin's faces. And di niente." The man gave Alverita a look when she said that Templars also ruined his face and nodded. "Si. One of the many reasons why I hate those bastards." As he dragged her out of the alleyway on the way to the bureau, he stopped and looked at her as she voiced her suggestion of not returning to the bureau.

Before he could answer, he was met by a lovely warm blood-soaked piece of cloth that stuck to his cheek. He, once again, jumped and nearly screamed, peeling the cloth off of his face and quickly threw it at the ground. Amadeo wiped the blood off of his face, giving Alverita a slight glare. "Nauseante..." His glare softened up and he sighed, reaching back to pull his hair out of his ponytail. "Well, we don't have to do to the Bureau, but where are we supposed to go instead? I don't know of any place unless there's a mysterious festival at the richer part of Rome..." Almost on cue, he heard an obnoxious amount of music in the distance.

With a small smirk, he looked to the direction of the music. "Shall we?" Amadeo held his hand out to Alverita, looking back to her.
Back to top Go down
Alverita.Vinciguerra

Alverita.Vinciguerra

LOL ROLEPLAY Empty
PostSubject: Re: LOL ROLEPLAY   LOL ROLEPLAY EmptyTue Jul 05, 2011 7:09 am

Alverita watched as Amadeo wiped the blood off his face. She tried to stiffle her laughter, but it didn't really work..Until he glared at her, then she went silent and tensed up. She averted her eyes from him for a second, then looked back at him, with an innocent smile on her face. A relaxed sigh escaped her lips as his glare disappeared. "...Lo siento, Amadeo." She hated when he was mad at her. Well, more like scared of what he could do, him being an elder and all.

A smile was planted on her face when he said they didn't have to go back. She twitched though, the wound on her cheek made smiling hurt. She disregarded the pain and had an idea."Well, we could always go somewhere that the others don't kn--.." Music came out of nowhere, right after Amadeo's statement. She looked to him with a shocked face, then looked at his hand that was held out to her. "Pues, don't mind if I do." She took his hand and followed him towards the festive music.
Back to top Go down
Amadeo.Lorenzi
Admin
Amadeo.Lorenzi

LOL ROLEPLAY Empty
PostSubject: Re: LOL ROLEPLAY   LOL ROLEPLAY EmptyTue Jul 05, 2011 6:40 pm

Amadeo waved his free hand, dismissing the apology. "No, no. It's fine. I feel a lot better now that I know that I could be a psychic." He smirked again and reached over to pull Alverita's hood off. "Now, to remain hidden, you must be exposed to not look suspicious... well... just try to blend in and don't attract attention." Amadeo looked down to his long sword and used his free hand to adjust his robes around it.

As they entered the area of the festival, the Assassin took a quick look around and steered left, pulling Alverita with him. Amadeo leaned closer to Alverita's ear and whispered, "The guards are in disguise here." He quickly and cautiously motioned to the people dressed as Harlequins. "Sneaky little shits." The man chuckled, taking Alverita to a food stand.
Back to top Go down
Alverita.Vinciguerra

Alverita.Vinciguerra

LOL ROLEPLAY Empty
PostSubject: Re: LOL ROLEPLAY   LOL ROLEPLAY EmptyTue Jul 05, 2011 10:50 pm

She chuckled at his statement about being a psychic. She'd believe it, if he had said it in a more serious tone. She frowned as he took off her hood. "Don't attract attention?" She raised her hand to her cheek and wiped off more blood. "Let's see how good that's gonna go with this." She took notice of him hiding his sword, and did the same thing, moving her robes around to conceal her daggers, but still having them in reach, just in case.

Alverita's eyes widened as they entered the festival. She'd never seen anything like it. "Wow..Amadeo!" She looked at him with a smile on her face. "I've never seen something so...lively..Not like this. Where I lived, we didn't really celebrate like this." She was distracted by the bards singing and playing their instruments. Amadeo caught her attention when he whispered to her about the guards. Her eyes scanned the surroundings and spotted a few of the disguised guards. She looked back up to Amadeo in amazement. "Even the guards get to dress up in fancy clothing? I'm jealous! I wish I had an outfit like that" She laughed, and whispered back to him, "If all guards were dressed like that, I probably wouldn't kill them."

She looked at the food stand they were approaching. She eyed the pastry section, a confused look on her face, and pointed out a few tarts to Amadeo. "See that? What are those things?" A smile made it's way on her face as she continued looking. "These look good..You're people sure know how to go all out at these celebrations, huh?"
Back to top Go down
Amadeo.Lorenzi
Admin
Amadeo.Lorenzi

LOL ROLEPLAY Empty
PostSubject: Re: LOL ROLEPLAY   LOL ROLEPLAY EmptyWed Jul 06, 2011 1:08 am

Amadeo laughed although his face retained a serious expression. "You never celebrated like this in Spain? There's plenty of celebrations like this in Italia, especially in Firenze." He kept a watchful eye on the guards, not trusting the way they seemed to look in their direction. "Oh, no. They are still just as dangerous as the ones we killed earlier. They know that Assassins may cross through here in order to hide. So low profile, 'Verita."

His serious expression disappeared when Alverita reacted to the food at the food stand. The Assassin laughed once again, patting her on the back before stealing her hand back. "Those, my dear, would be the best pastries in Roma." Without letting her reply, he purchased two of the best pastries from the stand and took them, handing one to Alverita as they walked away from the stand.

"You pick what we do next." He took a bite of his pastry, smiling.
Back to top Go down
Alverita.Vinciguerra

Alverita.Vinciguerra

LOL ROLEPLAY Empty
PostSubject: Re: LOL ROLEPLAY   LOL ROLEPLAY EmptyWed Jul 06, 2011 2:48 am

Her eyes were still fixed on the treats, and mumbled to herself. "Best pastries, huh?" She looked up to Amadeo, only to have a pastry in her face. She waved him off and laughed. "Gracias, Amadeo. You really didn't have to." Taking the pastry, she just stared at it while walking along side him. Looking over to Amadeo take a bite out of his, she did the same. "Mmm, delicioso! Do you know how to make these?" She took another bite and looked around the festival.

Alverita didn't know what to pick for them to do next. "Something else? But there's so much to choose from.." Her eyes continued to scan the festival, until she seen people dancing. She tugged on Amadeo's arm and motioned towards the dancing with her other hand. "How about that. That looks fun." She smiled up at him. "I'm sure the guards won't find that suspicious, right?" She started to walk towards the dancing crowd, dragging Amadeo with her, a smile on her face. "Vamos a bailar!~"
Back to top Go down
Amadeo.Lorenzi
Admin
Amadeo.Lorenzi

LOL ROLEPLAY Empty
PostSubject: Re: LOL ROLEPLAY   LOL ROLEPLAY EmptyWed Jul 06, 2011 3:54 am

"I might know how to make them, I might not know. It depends." Amadeo continued to smirk, taking another bite of the pastry. He continued to look around and looked to Alverita at her next comment. "Do what?" The man followed her look to the people dancing in the main area and sighed.

"Dancing? Well, I don't know... I'm a pretty good dancer. You think you can keep up with me?" Amadeo chuckled slightly as he was dragged into the crowd. Before fully blending into the dancing crowd, he looked back at the guards with a skeptic look and mumbled. "I don't like their presence... not at all." It never helped that Amadeo had quite the high notoriety in Roma.
Back to top Go down
Alverita.Vinciguerra

Alverita.Vinciguerra

LOL ROLEPLAY Empty
PostSubject: Re: LOL ROLEPLAY   LOL ROLEPLAY EmptyWed Jul 06, 2011 5:15 am

Alverita took the last bite of her pastry, and looked to Amadeo, all excited. "You know how to dance?" She stood in front of him and grabbed a hold of his other hand, smirking. "I'm pretty sure I can keep up with you...Though, I'm not quite familiar with this music.." She took notice of Amadeo's glances at the guards. She gazed over at the guards herself; Some of them were still looking their way.

Looking back up to Amadeo, she frowned. "Ohh come on, how can you not like them when they're dressed like that? Plus, the only reason they're probably looking still is because we're just standing still in the middle of a dancing crowd~" She let go of one of his hands, and raised his other arm up and spun herself around. She stopped and chuckled. "I mean, I doubt they know we're assa--..uhh.."Catching her tongue, she looked around to see if anybody heard her. She was grateful the music was loud enough to muffle her words out to everyone else. She sheepishly looked back up at Amadeo, swinging his hand innocently and mouthing 'Lo siento' at him, and quickly averting her eyes from any future glare. She felt like an idiot.
Back to top Go down
Amadeo.Lorenzi
Admin
Amadeo.Lorenzi

LOL ROLEPLAY Empty
PostSubject: Re: LOL ROLEPLAY   LOL ROLEPLAY EmptyWed Jul 06, 2011 6:12 am

Amadeo patted his companion on the cheek, a cocky smirk forming on his lips. "Of course I can dance, cara mia. What kind of Renaissance man can't dance?" His paranoia from the guards disappeared for a few seconds before Alverita brought them back up and his face became serious again. "It's not easy to explore one of your favorite cities in your country when you're highly notorious."

The Assassin tensed up even more when Alverita nearly said Assassin. He glared at her even though she couldn't see the glare. It was best she didn't. "Low profile, Alverita. You never know who might be an off-duty guard in th- Cazzo!" Amadeo let go of Alverita's hand, gripping his right shoulder. He looked behind him, seeing several guards pushing through the crowd of dancers.

The music had stop and everyone was scattered and screaming. The only thing that was heard over the screams were the yells of the guards.

"Meraviglioso! Run!" Amadeo grabbed Alverita's hand, running with her as he pushed through the scattering crowd. He ignored the bleeding wound on his shoulder. It wasn't important.
Back to top Go down
Alverita.Vinciguerra

Alverita.Vinciguerra

LOL ROLEPLAY Empty
PostSubject: Re: LOL ROLEPLAY   LOL ROLEPLAY EmptyWed Jul 06, 2011 7:01 am

Alverita continued to look away from Amadeo as he started to 'scold' her. She nodded her head, agreeing with him. "Yes yes, I kno-.."She looked up quickly, startled from Amadeo cursing, and snatching his hand back to grab his shoulder. She examined his shoulder and saw blood. "Amadeo?!" She leaned to the side and looked passed his shoulder, only to see guards rushing towards them. "Carajo!"

She quickly looked around to see what other directions guards could be coming from. Right as she was reaching for a weapon, her hand was grabbed yet again, and she was pulled through the terrified crowds.

"You know what? I take back what I said before, I'd still kill those damn guards even in those fancy outfits." With that, Alverita pulled out a couple of throwing knives, and spun around, freeing herself from Amadeo's grasp, and beaming the knives at some of the guards chasing them, piercing them in the neck and instantly killing them. She smirked as the bodies fell, and turned back around to run after Amadeo.

As soon as they were far enough away from where the festival was held that the citizens didn't know what was going on, Alverita turned around once again, this time throwing florins as an obstacle to the guards, as the people jumped in front of the guards for the currency. The distraction gave them enough time to lose the remaining chasers. Alverita reached for Amadeo's hand, and stopped running, making him do the same. "Dios mio, Amadeo, are you okay?" She frowned at the sight of his shoulder. "This is my fault, we should have gone to the bureau in the first place.." A sigh escaped her lips as she rubbed her temples. The elders weren't going to be happy.
Back to top Go down
Amadeo.Lorenzi
Admin
Amadeo.Lorenzi

LOL ROLEPLAY Empty
PostSubject: Re: LOL ROLEPLAY   LOL ROLEPLAY EmptyWed Jul 06, 2011 6:54 pm

Amadeo laughed coldly as he ran, pulling his sword out as Alverita let go of his hand. "Good thing you would kill them either way!" The Assassin swung his sword at a guard running on a horse, hitting the horse in the chest and stabbing the guard in the neck. He slashed at several more guards and followed after Alverita after several more lay dead. He caught up to her fairly quickly, matching her running step for step.

His hand was grabbed and he was forced to stop running and he looked at Alverita, smiling slightly. Amadeo then looked around and spotted an alleyway, pointing it out to Alverita as he pulled her into to it. "I don't trust those guards. I guarantee you, they're still looking for us." The man looked at his shoulder, pulling the ripped fabric away from the cut. "Well, that doesn't look healthy..." He looked farther down the alley, noticing a pile of hay. "Andiamo..." He walked down the alleyway and examined the pile of hay before deeming it safe to sit on. He plopped down on the pile, looking up at Alverita as he patted the spot next to him.
Back to top Go down
Aashiq Philo

Aashiq Philo

LOL ROLEPLAY Empty
PostSubject: Re: LOL ROLEPLAY   LOL ROLEPLAY EmptyWed Jul 06, 2011 7:29 pm

Sprinting quickly across each rooftop, Aashiq skidded to a halt, swirving effortlessly behind a stone pillar. there was an unusual amout of guards out, he must not be alone. One of his presuers stopped inches away from his hiding spot, causing Aashiq to hold his breath. The guard turned looking defeated yelling somthing in italian to his fellow guardsmen as he left the rooftop, Aashiq had studied the language for his task, but he shook his head, what was said wasn't important, going on un-noticed was.

He looked down from his spot to the streets below him, a nice secluded allyway, better yet a hay pile. A slow grin danced across his face as he readied himself for his favorite stunt. Pushing himself off the pillar and off the roof, he lept off his former hiding spot leaning forward then down landing with a muffled thud in the hay. Aashiq moved around ready to countinue his journey, when he heard footsteps. could the guards have seen him leap? maybe they heard the hay. He froze in his spot waiting for the unknown pressence to leave.....when siddenly the hay above him sank down into his face '~Čo sa preboha!~'
was....was someone sitting on him? Aashiq shifted the throwing knive in his sleeve down to his hand, this guard sat on the wrong hay pile.

He jerked his hand up hoping to get his target off.
Back to top Go down
Amadeo.Lorenzi
Admin
Amadeo.Lorenzi

LOL ROLEPLAY Empty
PostSubject: Re: LOL ROLEPLAY   LOL ROLEPLAY EmptyWed Jul 06, 2011 8:21 pm

As the Assassin was about to get comfortable, he felt something stab him in the butt. Amadeo jumped up and screamed. "Merda! Chi diavolo sei tu?!" He reached into the hay pile and grabbed the person who stabbed him in the ass. The man pulled him out and brought him to his feet, his hands gripping the fabric on the other man's robes. As he was about to pull back his fist to punch the man, he noticed the robes that vaguely resembled what most Assassins wore. Amadeo let the man go and started to laugh.

"Testa di merda." The man brushed off his robes, glaring at the other man. "Vallanculo." Amadeo sighed, leaning against a wall in the alleyway. He brought a hand to his hair, moving any lose strands out of his face. As he waited for any response from anyone, he started to look at the deep wound on his arm again.
Back to top Go down
Alverita.Vinciguerra

Alverita.Vinciguerra

LOL ROLEPLAY Empty
PostSubject: Re: LOL ROLEPLAY   LOL ROLEPLAY EmptyThu Jul 07, 2011 3:41 am

She looked down at Amadeo, and examined his shoulder, frowning. "That..doesn't look good 'Madeo. I mean neither does this," She quickly motioned towards the gash on her cheek. "But, that's a different story.." Her frown turned into a smile as Amadeo patted a spot in the hay next to him for her to sit. Alverita took a step foward, and as she was about to sit, Amadeo jumped up and screamed. This startled the crap out of her, so she also jumped back and did her own little shriek.

Sending a glare at her fellow assassin, she hit him on the chest. "Pinche Amadeo, qué diablos?! You scared me!" Her glare was redirected from Amadeo to the haystack as she noticed the man in it. She let out another little shriek and lunged her foot at his face. She watched as Amadeo pulled the man out and was about to beat him to a pulp, but then put him down after hesitating.

She gave a confused look to Amadeo, going to him and leaning on the wall next to him. "Que pasa? Why'd you put him down?" Looking back to the man, she sent him another glare. She wondered if he only spoke Italian. Alverita didn't speak it, but Spanish was close enough of a language to it. "Quien eres? Como te llamas?" She crossed her arms and waited for the man to answer.
Back to top Go down
Aashiq Philo

Aashiq Philo

LOL ROLEPLAY Empty
PostSubject: Re: LOL ROLEPLAY   LOL ROLEPLAY EmptyThu Jul 07, 2011 4:16 am

Aashiq grunted being yanked out of the hay, he didn't like being man handled nor was he going to let this go. Holding onto his throwing knife after being shoved the man held his tense position, until he noticed the garb the other man was wearing. Aashiq straightined his posture, fixing the cuffs of his robes "Ah, so this is how one greets his fellow brother." he grinned at the other man, nodding his head to the wound on the italians shoulder "No nazdar, quite the injury you have there. you must greet everyone the same from the looks of that." he chuckled darkly, twirling his knife through his fingers.

Turning his attention to the female, the previous grin grew wider, he bowed keeping his gaze on her "Ach, aká kvetina! I see we share the same creed, excuse my ignorance, sladká ruža, but im not familiar with such tounge of which you speak." Aashiq stood up fully, returning the knife to its original pocket, replacing it with a small flower, as he held it up to her, Aashiq glanced at the man leaning on the wall, "hlúpe ma! I have forgotten to introduce myself, Aashiq Philo, potešenie." as he waited for the two to respond, he wondered if they were the reason for the guards who chased him earlier to be so nervous.
Back to top Go down
Alverita.Vinciguerra

Alverita.Vinciguerra

LOL ROLEPLAY Empty
PostSubject: Re: LOL ROLEPLAY   LOL ROLEPLAY EmptyThu Jul 07, 2011 5:27 am

Alverita stared at the man with a confused face when he started to talk. She was trying to figure out his accent, it was weird. When he started talking in his own language, she squinted her eyes a bit. As he turned to face her, she moved a bit closer to Amadeo. She wasn't used to people bowing to her, it caught her off guard. "What..are you doing?"

She eased up a bit, knowing that he was part of the brotherhood. Alverita remained silent, until he held a flower up to her. A frown crawled on her face as she pointed to it. "And what is this for? What did I do to deserve it?" She cautiously took the flower and looked up to Amadeo, then back at the man, the frown on her face disappearing. "Aashiq, hmm? The name's Alverita Vinciguerra. It's uhh...a pleasure to meet you?" She bowed her head in respect. She figured he was a higher rank than her, being only a novice and all.

"If you don't mind me asking, Señor Aashiq, where exactly are you from. I don't think that accent and language of yours is from anywhere around here, hm?" She raised a hand to her cheek, tracing the gash, then looking at her fingers. It stopped bleeding, finally. She looked over to Amadeo's shoulder real quick, then sighed, turning back to Aashiq.
Back to top Go down
Amadeo.Lorenzi
Admin
Amadeo.Lorenzi

LOL ROLEPLAY Empty
PostSubject: Re: LOL ROLEPLAY   LOL ROLEPLAY EmptyThu Jul 07, 2011 6:12 am

Amadeo laughed dryly at the other man's comment. "It's how I greet brothers who stab me in the ass. It's crazy, I know." For whatever reason, he didn't trust the man despite him being apart of the Creed. It was probably the way he held himself. He would never know.

As the man, now known as Aashiq, introduced himself, he now saw it fit to introduce himself. "Amadeo Lorenzi. It's a pleasure to meet you." His voice in his last sentence was laced with venom and sarcasm. Even though he held his hand out in greeting, Amadeo was hoping for him to not return the hand shake. Which was fine by him. As he watched the man hand his companion a flower, he noticeably tensed up, if only for a second. Nope. He did not like the way the man was acting.

Amadeo noticed 'Verita looking at his shoulder wound again and patted her on the shoulder. "I'll be fine." He looked at Aashiq once more. "If you don't mind me asking, what is your ranking in the Creed? This one," He motioned to Alverita, "Is a nice, little novice."
Back to top Go down
Aashiq Philo

Aashiq Philo

LOL ROLEPLAY Empty
PostSubject: Re: LOL ROLEPLAY   LOL ROLEPLAY EmptyThu Jul 07, 2011 4:45 pm

Aashiq grinned at the two, at least he had names now "my, so many questions, ah, but it is understandable." he turned to examine, the two better, Alverita seemed more curious then concerned, but the man on the other hand, Amadeo, didn't seem to be fond of him. Both of them having accents he was only vaguely familiar with. Aashiq turned to Alverita with a smile "ah malá kvetina, how right you are, I come from Israel, to where I was sent here, I was to report to the Bureau" he chuckled, turning to the rooftop, " but those guards, ty prasa, had other plans for me"

He stared down at Amadeo's hand, his actions didn't match his tone, Aashiq flicked a few stray strands of hay off his arm, returning his gaze back to the man, where he took a firm grip onto his hand "Pleasure is all mine brother." he shook Amadeo's hand, though the hand shake was laced with its own meaning, he still was going to remember their earlier encounter. "I am ranked as an master assasin." Aashiq let go of Amadeo's hand, leaning his head back to examine the mouth of the allway, "Myslel som si, že by bolo úplne zrejmé" chuckling as he moved his attention back to the two.

"ah, the malá kvetina, is a novice? Im sure it won't take you long to blossom." Aashiq smiled and nodded, his eyebrows then furrowed "now, If you dont mind showing me where I need to go?" he bowed his head slightly "I would be very grateful"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

LOL ROLEPLAY Empty
PostSubject: Re: LOL ROLEPLAY   LOL ROLEPLAY Empty

Back to top Go down

LOL ROLEPLAY
Page 1 of 16Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 8 ... 16  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
LOL I DUNNO BRO :: LOL ROLEPLAYS-
Jump to: