LOL I DUNNO BRO
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

...-Waves- We has Assassin's Creed here?

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

LOL ROLEPLAY

Go down 
+6
Celia.Borgia
Leikari.Tsukinara
Aashiq Philo
William.Loughrey
Alverita.Vinciguerra
Amadeo.Lorenzi
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9 ... 16  Next
AuthorMessage
William.Loughrey

William.Loughrey

LOL ROLEPLAY - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: LOL ROLEPLAY   LOL ROLEPLAY - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 07, 2011 7:06 pm

The archer had his fair share of laughs with one other assassin. Namely the one who was hating him because of his rediculous archery skills. they were still friends, even after his bout of anger.

"You know there is a festival in town today?" The italian assassin says to William, scraping a sharpening stone down the length of his sabre idly whilst Will was eyeing his arrows; examining them for straightness. The iris assassin looked from the shaft of the arrow to eye his friend, interested now. "Yeah, it's supposed to be fun. But something tells me it won't be very fun for some of us, if we choose to attend."

The redheaded assassin nodded his head in agreeance a few times before taking a small knife to make a small incision in the side of the arrow. He deposits the arrow back into his quiver, and turns around. He waves to his friend and pulls his cloak around him with the intention of leaving. Earlier he had gotten a mission of his own, which he left in a pocket on the inside of his cloak until now; when the sun was dying, and darkness is beginning to take hold over the world. The optimal time for assassinating. Plus he was supposed to look for a certain novice assassin whom he heard liked to kill people. His breathing quickened once he began his jogging, and quick sprints for leaping from building to building. e stopped once he arrived at a large house that towered over the rest and began his ascent, stopping only when he reached the top. He crouched on the pointed, but flat, roof, looking out over the townhouses, festivale and hopefully his target. Oh, and the assassin he was sent to look for.
Back to top Go down
Amadeo.Lorenzi
Admin
Amadeo.Lorenzi

PostSubject: Re: LOL ROLEPLAY   LOL ROLEPLAY - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 07, 2011 7:14 pm

Amadeo quirked an eyebrow, now more interested. "Oh? A Master Assassin? Anch'io. I guess we have one thing in common." He pushed himself off the wall and looked to the rooftop above him. "We'll have to take the long way to the bureau, as most of the guards are that way." He pointed down the way to the festival. Amadeo ran up the wall, grabbing onto a window sill and jumped up and gripped the top of the roof and pulled himself up. He jumped up to a higher point of the building and scanned his surroundings and swore under his breath. He looked down at Alverita and Aashiq.

"We'll have to be quick and low profile. The city seems to be on high alert now." He walked away from the edge of the building and pulled his hair back into its usual low ponytail and pulled his hood back up.
Back to top Go down
Alverita.Vinciguerra

Alverita.Vinciguerra

PostSubject: Re: LOL ROLEPLAY   LOL ROLEPLAY - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 07, 2011 7:53 pm

Alverita lightly chuckled at Aashiq's comment and waved him off. "You're too flattering." She pointed towards Amadeo, who had already climbed up to the rooftop. "He'll lead the way to the Bureau...Uhh..here you go." Handing the flower back to Aashiq, she quickly climbed up the wall after Amadeo and scanned around the city. He was right, there were a lot of guards out now. Leave it to them to bring the attention.

Taking a deep breath, she also pulled her hood up, leaving a rebellious strands of hair hang by her face. She really didn't want to go back. Looking down at Aashiq, she smiled at him again. "Are you coming, or what?" She looked to Amadeo and tugged him by the arm. "Vamos.~" She started heading towards the bureau, carefully taking note her surroundings for any guards at the same time.
Back to top Go down
Aashiq Philo

Aashiq Philo

PostSubject: Re: LOL ROLEPLAY   LOL ROLEPLAY - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 07, 2011 8:22 pm

Aashiq glanced down at the flower in his hand and laughed "Oh, čo nevinnosť" he pocketed the flower, and turned to the wall placing a foot in a notch and his hand on another, looking up towards the roof "a nohy ako kôň" he muttered to himself as he quickly scaled the wall.

Once at the top, he adjusted his own hood, and sighed, he stood next to Amadeo with a concered look "is there some sort of festivities going on?" guards would be on alert one way or the other if that was the case, making this simple trip much more difficult. He scanned the rooftop, most of the roofs were bare to Aashiq's dismay, not very many places to go on un-noticed "shes very fast on her feet no?" he motioned to Alverita.
he moved his arm forward, hinting for Amadeo to lead "shall we?" he tried to mask his chuckle "dnes by bolo skvelé."
Back to top Go down
Amadeo.Lorenzi
Admin
Amadeo.Lorenzi

PostSubject: Re: LOL ROLEPLAY   LOL ROLEPLAY - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 07, 2011 8:47 pm

Amadeo swore as Alverita tugged his bad arm and looked at Aashiq, "Yes, there's a festival in the Rich District. Not a very fun one at that." He ran after Alverita and caught up fairly quickly. He walked next to her, matching step for step. "Deve tirare il mio braccio simile?" The Assassin asked as he looked at her crossly. As he waited for a response, he gave himself a running start to jump a fairly sized gap between two buildings, landing on the other side with a tumble to prevent hurting his legs.

Although, it didn't help that he rolled over his bad shoulder. "Cazzo..." He looked at his shoulder as he laid on the ground after his somersault. His shoulder had started bleeding heavily, once again. "Beh, questo fa schifo..." Amadeo pushed himself onto his hand and knees with his uninjured arm and stood up, gripping his bleeding shoulder.
Back to top Go down
Alverita.Vinciguerra

Alverita.Vinciguerra

PostSubject: Re: LOL ROLEPLAY   LOL ROLEPLAY - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 07, 2011 9:37 pm

Alverita continued walking with her hands clasped together behind her head. She slightly turned when Amadeo caught up to her. Her arms dropped back down to her sides and she furrowed her eyebrows as he spoke to her in Italian. She hesitated for a couple seconds, translating it in her head. Thank goodness Italian and Spanish were so similar. When she figured it out, Amadeo had already gone to leap onto the other rooftop.

Taking a few steps back first, she sprinted to the edge of the building and jumped, gripping onto the ledge of the other building. She took a mental note to practice her roof hopping as she pulled herself up. Alverita stood up straight, brushed herself off, and walked towards Amadeo's direction. "Lo siento Amadeo, no era mi intención hac--.." Her gaze went up to Amadeo and she gasped as she seen him clutching his shoulder that started bleeding again. "Amadeo!" She quickly ran over to him, bringing both hands to her head in guilt as she stood in front of him. "I didn't mean to. Really, I didn't!" She brought her hands back to her side again, and hesitated for a moment, before dragging Amadeo into a tight hug. "Perdóname?" She made sure she didn't touch his shoulder in any way again. She pulled away from him after a few seconds, and looked around. "We have to get you fixed up. The Bureau can wait.." She looked over to Aashiq. "...Right?"
Back to top Go down
Aashiq Philo

Aashiq Philo

PostSubject: Re: LOL ROLEPLAY   LOL ROLEPLAY - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 07, 2011 9:50 pm

Relizing he was behind once again, Aashiq quickly picked up his pace to catch up to the others, he glanced off the side of the roof down at the people below, he wondered how they got anywhere with such croweds. He was quickly braught out of his thoughts when he reached his fellow assasins, the male had fell, and from wht he could have seen, damaged his shoulder again causeing blood flow again "moje slovo, why hasn't he gotten assistance yet?" Aashiq kept his distnce from the two, but close enought to examine the shoulder, it was deeper then he had expected earlier.

"of course it can wait, malá kvetina....here" he reached behind his belt, offering Alverita a small jar, "I always carry water near my side, very hot where I come from" he shook his head slightly, "It will ah, clean the wound from further infection"
Back to top Go down
Amadeo.Lorenzi
Admin
Amadeo.Lorenzi

PostSubject: Re: LOL ROLEPLAY   LOL ROLEPLAY - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 07, 2011 10:18 pm

Amadeo laughed at Alverita's reaction, taking his hand away from his shoulder only to see blood. And lots of it. "I swear, Templars sharpen their swor-" He was cut off out of shock when Alverita hugged him. He shook his head, wrapping his uninjured arm around her shoulders.

"Non è colpa tua, Alverita." Amadeo let her go as she pulled away. He looked at Aashiq as he caught up and sighed. "I'll be fine, compagni. If we have to, we can use your... water stuff," He motioned to Aashiq, "Then we should go find a doctor. I know there's one near here."
Back to top Go down
Alverita.Vinciguerra

Alverita.Vinciguerra

PostSubject: Re: LOL ROLEPLAY   LOL ROLEPLAY - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 07, 2011 11:46 pm

Looking up to Amadeo, she frowned. "Why are you bleeding like that then if it wasn't my fault?" Her gaze went to the jar Aashiq was offering her, as she mumbled off to herself. She leaned in to look at the jar of...what looked like water. Standing straight up again, she squinted her eyes at Aashiq. "Agua..?" She shook her head and chuckled, while pointing to the jar. "I uh..I'm not gonna put that on him. With my luck, I'd probably make it worse."

She grabbed Aashiq by the arm and slightly dragged him closer to Amadeo and herself. "Puedes hacer--..uhh..Can you do it?" She gave him a sweet smile. "You know, use your little water stuff on him, and clean him up. You most likely know more about cleaning wounds than me." Tugging on Aashiq, making him come even closer, she turned to Amadeo, the smile still on her face. "If you want me to, I can go off on my own and look for a real doctor while he..does whatever with that."
Back to top Go down
Aashiq Philo

Aashiq Philo

PostSubject: Re: LOL ROLEPLAY   LOL ROLEPLAY - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 08, 2011 3:02 am

Aashiq was taken by surprise when he was dragged over, he clutched onto the jar as he stared down at Amadeo, "ha, you look at this like its poison, do you not have jar'd water in rome? ako legrační!" he chuckled, but it soon faded, after he heard what was asked of him. shaking his head slowly "I am no doctor, malá kvetina, this is just mere wa-" Aashiq looked over her face and the concern, glancing down at her, he smiled,"ako slnko! Som ľahko presvedčiť, how could I say no?"

Aashiq knelt down next to Amadeo, getting a better look at the wound, it ws as he expected, a deep cut. " of course with your permission." he tried to mask his shock, but there was a considerble amount of blood. He wiped way his grimace and turned back to Alverita with a bright smile "is there a doctor near? not that there should be any concern, but, pane Amadeo is in need of more then just my water"
Back to top Go down
Amadeo.Lorenzi
Admin
Amadeo.Lorenzi

PostSubject: Re: LOL ROLEPLAY   LOL ROLEPLAY - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 08, 2011 3:17 am

Amadeo rolled his eyes, and pinched the bridge of his nose with his fingers. "Prendo indietro quello che ho detto. Non credo che la semplice acqua in un barattolo sta per aiutare." He walked away from the two Assassins to the wooden beams that acted as a bridge to the building across the street. Well, to Assassins, they were a bridge. The man walked on them and took the risk, dropping down and hanging on with both of his arms. Amadeo swore at the pain in his right arm as he dropped down from the beams and landed on his feet, smirking slightly as the people walking the streets screamed with terror.

"Calmati." He once again covered his shoulder wound with his free hand and continued on his way to the doctor. By now, it was helpless to cover his wound, as the majority of his right sleeve was soaked with blood.
Back to top Go down
Alverita.Vinciguerra

Alverita.Vinciguerra

PostSubject: Re: LOL ROLEPLAY   LOL ROLEPLAY - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 08, 2011 4:15 am

Alvarita gave Aashiq a blank stare as he spoke. When he was done, she continued to give him that stare. After a few moments, she decided to speak, another slight chuckle escaping her lips. "Uhh..I..didn't understand half the things you said. What's a ..mal..err..That thing you always say mean?" She shook her head and smiled. "Nevermind, eso no esta importante." She went to go kneel down infront of Amadeo, but as she did so he just walked away.

"Amadeo? Adonde vas?" Alverita stood up straight again, brushing her knees off, and still watching Amadeo. She noticed him getting closer to the wooden beams, and got nervous."Uhh..Amadeo..That isn't the best idea." Her eyes grew wide as he let himself hand from the beams. "Idiot! What are you doing?" She frowned and ran towards him, but he already dropped down into the crowd and started walking. She did not like what he did at all. Jumping down into the already scared crowd, she started to speed-walk after him. "Amadeo ven aquí o te arranco la cabeza! You're attracting attention." When she caught up to him, she shoved him and looked back, waving over to Aashiq to follow. Her eyes quickly scanned around to see if there were any guards watching. "Estás tan loco, you could've hurt yourself even more." She let out a sigh, and continued looking around for a doctor.
Back to top Go down
Aashiq Philo

Aashiq Philo

PostSubject: Re: LOL ROLEPLAY   LOL ROLEPLAY - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 08, 2011 4:58 am

Aashiq smiled back up at Alverita, ready to answer her question, when Amadeo's sudden movement caught him off guard. he watched in dis-belief as the man jumped down off the small boards. Did he not see the guards, the crowds? Aashiq then watched as Alverit quickly followed suit, he shook his head still in some shock "ste sa zbláznil?! has he no thoughts for others?" spatting out afew profanities, he glanced further down the street from his spot on the roof, a few guards were on root, making their way in the direction of the other assassins. "....hrozné časovanie" Aashiq thought quickly, Amadeo was in no health to keep ahead of guards, Alverita wouldn't leave him to run.

Glancing back and forth between the assasins and the guards, ."Get him to a doctor, malá kvetina! more importantly keep moving!" he called out from where he was standing, he then quickly swerved on his heels to the direction of the guards, leaping off the roof and landing squarely infront of the men. The group looked shocked at first, giving unsure glances at eachother, one of the guards steped forward speaking italian, Aashiq only grinned and pulled back his arm, making sure to hit the man directly in the jaw, then quickly sprinting in the other direction of Alverita and Amadeo.

Aashiq looked back to make sure the group of guards were following, and grinned slightly, this wasn't his best idea, but it would buy the others some time.
Back to top Go down
Amadeo.Lorenzi
Admin
Amadeo.Lorenzi

PostSubject: Re: LOL ROLEPLAY   LOL ROLEPLAY - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 08, 2011 5:13 am

Amadeo laughed at Alverita's reaction, putting his uninjured arm around her shoulders. "Cara mia, I'm fine. I don't think my wounds can get much worse than they already are." He looked back as Aashiq yelled something to Alverita and rolled his eyes. "Ho già detto che io so dove è del medico! Sono non prestare attenzione?!" As he was about to turn back, he noticed the guards and his heart sank a few feet. "Ahh, merda. Today is not our day!"

He took his arm off of her shoulders and took Alverita's hand and started to go at a steady jog in the direction of the doctor's.
Back to top Go down
Alverita.Vinciguerra

Alverita.Vinciguerra

PostSubject: Re: LOL ROLEPLAY   LOL ROLEPLAY - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 08, 2011 6:22 am

Alverita frowned at the weight of Amadeo's arm on her shoulders. She was about to protest, but Aashiq's orders caught her attention. She looked back to him and nodded, then turned back over to Amadeo, changing her frown and giving him a smile. "Well, you heard the man, let's get you to this said doctor you know." Amadeo's comment made her look the in the same direction he was looking, wiping the smile off her face as she saw the guards. Letting out a frustrated sigh, she turned to face Amadeo again. "Pinche..It sure isn't. Dios mio..They just never mind their businiuss here in Italy, do they?"

The weight on her shoulders disappeared as Amadeo grabbed her hand, and pulled her into a jog. She ran besides him, matching his steps, and scanning the surroundings for a doctor. "You want me to take those guards out, 'Madeo?" She pointed behind herself. "It'd be an easy go, I'll take them out in one hit." She wore a big cocky grin on her face; Her over-confidence was easily noticeable.

Last edited by Alverita.Vinciguerra on Fri Jul 08, 2011 2:00 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Amadeo.Lorenzi
Admin
Amadeo.Lorenzi

PostSubject: Re: LOL ROLEPLAY   LOL ROLEPLAY - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 08, 2011 7:19 am

Amadeo looked at Alverita and sighed, letting go of her hand. "If you must take out the guards, you must. I'll meet you two at the doctor's." He punched her in the shoulder and broke into a faster run, pushing through the groups of people in the streets. Most of them either screamed obscenities at Amadeo or shrieked loudly. Either way, it was too amusing for Amadeo.

As he was running, he heard someone in front of him yell and before he knew it, he was tumbling on the ground from a rough push from a drunk person. Amadeo's shoulder was rolled over once again and he glared up at the man who pushed him. "Testa di merda! I have things to do!" The Assassin brought himself to his feet and faced the man who pushed him and glared.

"Wha' ahh you gonna do?"

"This." Amadeo brought his hand back and balled it into a fist. He brought his fist forward and punched the man, hitting him squarely in the nose. He smirked widely as the man fell to the ground. "It was a pleasure meeting you, sir." Amadeo jumped over the man and continued running, taking a sharp turn down an empty alleyway. He leaned forward and placed one hand on the wall to hold himself up. The man took a deep breath and sat down in the darkness of the alleyway, wiping the sweat off his brow. It was best he waited for now.
Back to top Go down
Alverita.Vinciguerra

Alverita.Vinciguerra

PostSubject: Re: LOL ROLEPLAY   LOL ROLEPLAY - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 08, 2011 2:45 pm

Watching Amadeo run off, she hesitated a bit. Maybe it wasn't a good idea to leave him alone with an injury like that. She chuckled, shaking her head. What was she thinking, he's not a master assassin for nothing. She eased up and turned to face two oncoming guards. As they approached her, she smirked. One pointed his sword at her, and the other was ready to pull his sword out. She took her hood off and flipped her hair, still wearing the smirk.

The guards turned to each other, talking amongst themselves in Italian, and laughing, before turning back to her. One guard grinned and stepped forward, his sword still in hand."Tu non hai affari qui. Si sta per venir--.." Before he could finish his sentence, Alverita dragged him close by the collar with one hand, and slammed her free hand into his neck, thrusting the hidden blade in and killing him instantly. She quickly went to the other guard, stabbing the hidden blade multiple times quickly into his gut before he could even draw his sword."Los cerdos sucios. No tienen nada mejor que hacer." The sound of them falling to the floor, and the citizens around her screaming in fear made her day.

She looked down at the dead guards and smiled. What idiots. Looking back in the direction Aashiq ran, she decided to go help him out. She started to sprint after him, despite his previous orders to take Amadeo to the doctor. Climbing onto a rooftop for a better view, she scanned around to see any commotion. She spotted some quick movement a couple streets away. That had to be him, people don't run in fear for nothing. She headed in the direction of the commotion, and sure enough, saw Aashiq being chased by guards. He had quite the crowd chasing after him. It made her laugh for some reason. She quickly caught up to him, still running on the roof, and decided to take action. Pulling out the last of her poisoned throwing knives, she threw them at a couple of guards in the back. "Aashiq! Hasta aquí, up here! Come on!" She hoped to catch his attention, but with her luck, probably would only get the attention of guards.
Back to top Go down
Aashiq Philo

Aashiq Philo

PostSubject: Re: LOL ROLEPLAY   LOL ROLEPLAY - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 08, 2011 4:06 pm

Leveling his breath to match his running, Aashiq had duct down into a few allyways and ran through crowds but it only seemed to add on to his presuers. He took a chance idea and headed into what he thought to be a market. His assumtion was right, stands filled with assorted good that were quickly found on the bottom of his boots as Aashiq took this chance tht going through the vendors would distract the guards.

he skidded to stop, looking over his shoulder to assess his current situation, he smiled, the guards had been caught up in the large crowed. Aashiq suddenly seen somthing in the corner of his vision, instinctively, he raised his hand up to meet the blade of a sword, the pain was instant but he held onto the blade, pulling it to him along with the man, he swung up his leg to plant a kick into the guard's chest releasing the hidden blade in the bottom of his boot.

Aashiq smiled as the guard fell "škoda, moja topánka je špinavá teraz" he laughed out loud, stopping suddenly at the sharp pain in his hand, and the oncoming guards, he sighed turning into a slow jog, "Máte niekedy vzdať?!"

Continuing his sprint he heard his name, he looked on up to the roof "malá kvetina! finally, some good in all of this." Aashiq listened to her carefully, then looked around for a way up, grinning at the path now created for him, two guards were attempting to block his path. With a slight grunt he dug the hidden blade again into one of the guard's chest to elevate himself onto the roof.

Jumping his way over to Alverita, he matched her steps "ako anjelik, you came just in time yes?"
Back to top Go down
Amadeo.Lorenzi
Admin
Amadeo.Lorenzi

PostSubject: Re: LOL ROLEPLAY   LOL ROLEPLAY - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 08, 2011 5:17 pm

As Amadeo waited, he listened to the commotion of the crowds. Faintly hearing bodies thump to the ground, he could only assume Alverita got her targets. The man continued to listen.

"Giù in questo modo!"

Amadeo froze up at the sounds of those words, trying to back farther into the alleyway to no avail. As he stopped backing up, he realized that maybe those guards won't go down this specific alleyway... right? As he went to relax again, he looked up at the sounds of three guards running into the alleyway. Amadeo's soul dropped as he looked up at the guards who looked back at him. "Ciao! E come stai su questo bel giorno?"

The guard in front laughed, stepping forward with his sword at Amadeo's neck. "Sei morto, assassino."

"Ahh, merda..." As the lead guard swung his sword back, the Assassin swung his feet out, kicking the lead guard to the ground. Amadeo jumped to his feet and pulled his sword out, stabbing the lead guard through the chest. Another guard stepped forward and lunged at Amadeo, who in turn pulled his sword out of the lead guard and blocked the attack. He flexed his left hand, his hidden blade coming out. "Templari disgustoso." Amadeo brought his hand forward and stabbed sir Guard with his hidden blade, stepping back as the now-dead guard fell to the ground.

The third guard looked up at Amadeo with the slightest trace of fear in his eyes. The guard backed up and put his sword away and turned around, attempting to run. His attempt was cut short as the Assassin jumped over the dead bodies and tackled the living guard to the ground, stabbing him in the neck with his hidden blade.

Amadeo pulled the hidden blade out of the third and final dead guard, flexing his hand again to retract the weapon. He sheathed his sword and stepped farther back into the shadows. He noticed a crate and hunkered behind it, making sure he was no where in sight. He hoped, however, Alverita and Aashiq would either jump over him or see the dead guards in the alleyway and investigate.
Back to top Go down
Alverita.Vinciguerra

Alverita.Vinciguerra

PostSubject: Re: LOL ROLEPLAY   LOL ROLEPLAY - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 08, 2011 6:37 pm

Looking over to her new companion, Alverita gave him a slightly confused look, and then smiled. "That language of yours," She chuckled and shook her head. "You're going to have to give me some lessons on it." She looked behind her. The guards were still onto them. She let out an annoyed sigh, and looked over to Aashiq again. "They're so annoying, aren't they?" Grabbing on to Aashiq's hand, she started running faster, making quick, sharp turns and hopping onto other rooftops in an attempt to lose them. It was somewhat working, they were getting further and further away from them.

While jumping over to another rooftop, she spotted a haystack in an alleyway. "Perfecto. Vamos, Aashiq." She leaped down from the rooftop, dragging Aashiq down with her into the haystack, and landing with a thud. She rolled over in the haystack and clutching her side, let out a groan. "Pinche Aashiq..Think I landed on your knee or somethi--.." She stopped mid-sentence when she noticed dead guards in the alley. "Oye, look." She tapped on Aashiq, motioning for him to look over to the guards. Deeming it safe to come out of the hay, she stood up brushing herself off. She walked over to the guards, kneeling down to get a better look at them. "Looks like Amadeo came through here." Alverita looked around; The only thing in the alley other than the haystack and the dead bodies were a couple of crates. She frowned. "He must have left already." She listened to see if any guards were nearby, still looking and putting her hood back on, and started walking out of the alleyway. "C'mon, let's go find him."
Back to top Go down
Aashiq Philo

Aashiq Philo

PostSubject: Re: LOL ROLEPLAY   LOL ROLEPLAY - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 08, 2011 7:10 pm

Aashiq nodded back huffing out a laugh "I would be honored to give you very thorough lessons, malá kvetina." he also looked back at the guards, they never seemed to let up. He looked around himself for a way to get them off their trail, when he felt his hand grabbed, "ha, what wonderful act did I commit to be able to touc-" Aashiq was quickly cut off when he was dragged into swirves and leaps, and before he could catch his breath, he felt himself surrounded by hay.

Laughing, he looked around in surprise "well I don't think those guards can follow us now" he stoped his laugh suddenly when he heard Alverita groan "I havn't hurt you have I, malá kvetina?" he followed her eyes to the dead guards scattered around the allyway, "I'm sure they got what they deserved" he gave a dark chuckle, that turned into a grimace, he looked down to his throbbing hand, it had givin him a deep gash across his palm.

Shaking off the pain, Aashiq looked back at Alverita with a smile, "He can't be too far, their wounds are still fresh."
Back to top Go down
Amadeo.Lorenzi
Admin
Amadeo.Lorenzi

PostSubject: Re: LOL ROLEPLAY   LOL ROLEPLAY - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 08, 2011 7:22 pm

Amadeo waited... and waited... and jumped at the sound of bodies hitting hay. He peered out from his hiding spot and noticed Aashiq and Alverita leaving the hay pile. He listened to them talk and stared confusedly as Alverita turned to leave the alleyway with Aashiq in tow. "Aspetta, voi idioti!" Amadeo used the crate to help him stand and broke into a run to catch up to the newly deemed idiots, grabbing Alverita's hand. "Would it kill you to check behind a crate every now and then?"

He sighed as he waited for an answer, kicking one of the guard's arms. He didn't want it that close to him.
Back to top Go down
Alverita.Vinciguerra

Alverita.Vinciguerra

PostSubject: Re: LOL ROLEPLAY   LOL ROLEPLAY - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 08, 2011 7:42 pm

She shook her head at Aashiq's comment. "Didn't hurt me too bad. Just a little sore, now hurry, let's go." She waved him for him to come over. "Where do you thi--.." As she was in the middle of asking Aashiq a question, someone shouted after the two, calling them idiots. Could it possibly be more guards? She tensed up and quickly turned around, ready to reveal her hidden blade. She let out a relaxed sigh as she seen a familiar person running after them.

A smile was planted on her face, and she was about lean for a hug but the man grabbed her hand."Ah, Amadeo, you scared me. I thought you were another guard." She frowned at his question. "I didn't think you'd actually hide behind a crate." She chuckled, and started talking in a sarcastic tone. "I mean, that's a pretty amateur move, you would think a novice would hide there." She playfully bumped into him, and looked down to her free hand. It had blood on it. She brought it closer to her face to examine it, but there was no cut on her hand. Turning her gaze to Aashiq and raising an eyebrow, she showed him her hand. "Mira Aashiq, don't tell me you're injured too? Dios mio. Show me your hand." She shook her head and laugh. "What is the bureau going think when we walk in looking like this...Lo que es un lío."
Back to top Go down
Aashiq Philo

Aashiq Philo

PostSubject: Re: LOL ROLEPLAY   LOL ROLEPLAY - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 08, 2011 8:08 pm

Aashiq was somewhat relieved to see the other assasin was still intact, for the most part, "schováva v debnách? znie podobne ako krysa mi" he chuckled to himself, examining Amadeo's wound once more, to his surprised he seemed to be holding up. for a moment he left the group, looking out the mouth of the allyway. He looked down one side of the street then the other, no more guards from what he could see.

Returning back to the group, he looked up shocked slightly as someone spoke to him, "ah ha, malá kvetina, do not worry over me, my wounds are not important," he bowed his head, holding his wounded hand close "It does brighten my heart that I am worthy of your concern no less, aké šťastie som ja?"

Aashiq turned back towards Amadeo, he frowned slightly "May I ask, what exaclty you were thinking? ty hlupák, did you not see the guards? he shook his head, with a slight edge in his words "you could have put more then just yourself in danger."
Back to top Go down
Amadeo.Lorenzi
Admin
Amadeo.Lorenzi

PostSubject: Re: LOL ROLEPLAY   LOL ROLEPLAY - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 08, 2011 8:41 pm

Amadeo rolled his eyes at Alverita, smirking slightly. "A hiding spot for a novice? Mi Scusi, but not even the novice went to check there."

He turned his body to face Aashiq, a glare now gracing his face. "I am fine, am I not? I don't know if you have noticed this, but I do know what I am doing. I am the one who has been stationed in Roma for anni cinque Dio maledetto! Who do you think you are, Aashiq? Mia madre? Mio padre?" The Assassin shook his head as he walked away from the mouth of the alleyway that Aashiq intended to leave out of. "Ecco perché io lavoro da solo!" He rounded the corner and exited the alley that way and turned right, heading to the doctor's as he mumbled to himself.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: LOL ROLEPLAY   LOL ROLEPLAY - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

LOL ROLEPLAY
Page 2 of 16Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9 ... 16  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
LOL I DUNNO BRO :: LOL ROLEPLAYS-
Jump to: