LOL I DUNNO BRO
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

...-Waves- We has Assassin's Creed here?

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

LOL ROLEPLAY

Go down 
+6
Celia.Borgia
Leikari.Tsukinara
Aashiq Philo
William.Loughrey
Alverita.Vinciguerra
Amadeo.Lorenzi
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 12 ... 16  Next
AuthorMessage
Aashiq Philo

Aashiq Philo

LOL ROLEPLAY - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: LOL ROLEPLAY   LOL ROLEPLAY - Page 9 EmptyWed Aug 24, 2011 1:36 am

Aashiq lifted slightly off the wall once he seen the two other assassins join him. Getting ready to turn to head into the other room, Leikari had caught his attention once more, he smiled and bowed slightly "rude? oh, of course not, I am humbled tha-" he stopped when he noticed the female retreat quickly. did he do somthing wrong? He didn't belive so. Pausing for a moment before following the other assassin into the room with the loud italian man, he quickly waved him off as the man started up again. "ah, Môj drahý, you left so quickly, forgive me but I didnt have time to answer" he smiled leaning his arm on the counter next to her, "you are of course right, I am ah, not from here, I come from israel" he paused for a moment, removing his hood again, though it wasn't as bad as outside, he was still slightly cold. looking back up with a chuckle, "It makes me feel much better to now have the company of someone such as yourself, it is ah, very lonely otherwise yes?"

The man behind the counter had moved himself closer to Aashiq, shoving his arm off the edge of it, with violent hand motions. Aashiq frowned, brushing off his arm, he composed himself again looking back at leikari with a laugh, "again, if you need anything at all, I would be a fool not to oblidge" he bowed his head before turning his attention to Amadeo, who had joined them, He nodded following him to the room, where he had to squint to see through the little to no light. Following him to the said 'bed' he pointed to, he smiled "ďakujem, brother" he took no time to lay down, adjusting himself on the mat, before letting out a sigh,it was not the most comfortable places he had slept, but it will do.
Back to top Go down
Leikari.Tsukinara

Leikari.Tsukinara

PostSubject: Re: LOL ROLEPLAY   LOL ROLEPLAY - Page 9 EmptyWed Aug 24, 2011 2:12 am

Now she felt a bit foolish, walking away in such a rude manner. Though he supurised her by returning to talk to her. Forgive him? She should be saying that, not her. Though, his tone of voice.. Caused her to smile a bit before she conitnued to stare at him, though with interest. "Israel? Sounds like an interesting place, though I don't believe I've been there before." She could hear Amadeo in the background speaking to the loud man, though she just tuned that out and leaned herself to the left a bit. As he spoke, she took this time,after he pulled his hood back, to examine Aashiq's facial features. Realizing that he spoke to her she nodded and said with a chuckle. "I'm honored to be thought of so highly, though I don't deserve such kind words. Though, otherwise, yes. It can be a rather lonely road, if not accompanied by another."

Noticing the voilent hand motions, she too frowned at the man beneath her hood before Amadeo caught her attention. Following him, she stayed behind Aashiq before he sat down on a matress, if you could call it that. She waited patiently before Amadeo found her a matress. Before she made her way over to him, she bowed to Aashiq. "良い夜。よく眠る。" She knew he wouldn't understand her so she chuckled quietly. "In other words, Good night and sleep well." After saying those words, she made her way over to Amadeo and bowed to him. ""Thank you, Amadeo. May you sleep well, as well." Turning around she sat down on the matress, a bit lumpy, but she's slept on worse. Shrugging she laid down on her side and turned away from the light, soon, her eyes closed, heavy with sleep. Then sleep over took her and she had a good nights sleep. For the first time in a very long time.
Back to top Go down
Amadeo.Lorenzi
Admin
Amadeo.Lorenzi

PostSubject: Re: LOL ROLEPLAY   LOL ROLEPLAY - Page 9 EmptyWed Aug 24, 2011 3:21 am

Emerging from the room after several minutes, the man had taken off his Assassin's clothes, now left in a simple white shirt and black pants. Fortunately for him, when he checked his shoulder wound, it had only bled slightly. Amadeo changed the bandages while he was in the room and he was set for the night. He carried his things to his bed, setting them all down at the foot of it. Laying down on the bed mat, he pulled his ponytail out, his rather curly hair falling into place.

The man closed his eyes, his mind flitting to Alverita. Amadeo grumbled and rolled on his side, facing the wall. From the eventful day, sleep taking over quickly.
Back to top Go down
Aashiq Philo

Aashiq Philo

PostSubject: Re: LOL ROLEPLAY   LOL ROLEPLAY - Page 9 EmptyThu Aug 25, 2011 11:09 pm

Aashiq tossed and turned a few times, before finally rolling onto his side. He normally always woke up early, but getting little to no sleep that night helped his timing. After trying to adjust his side once more, he gave a defeated sigh, and opened his eyes, only to be face to face with another sleeping assassin. "Čo to do čerta?!" quickly sitting up at that point with slight irritation. he calmed and got up slowly, pinching the bridge of his nose. No, he was certainly not used to such close sleeping quarters, nor was he going to find himself sleeping that close to another man again, he made his way quickly out of the room still cursing under his breath. Being that it was still earlier then normal, even for a Bureau full of assasins, he made his way to the rest area, finding a seat near the back of the room. He briefly glanced out the door frame and to where entrence to the Bureau was located, he judged from the small light that the sun had just shown itself.

Leaning his head back on the wall, he moved an arm to rub his own shoulder, the night had made him tense. After a moment of adjusting his back, Aashiq attempted to close his eyes again, waiting for others to start rising, it wouldn't be too long now.
Back to top Go down
Amadeo.Lorenzi
Admin
Amadeo.Lorenzi

PostSubject: Re: LOL ROLEPLAY   LOL ROLEPLAY - Page 9 EmptyThu Aug 25, 2011 11:28 pm

Amadeo was awoken with a start, an Assassin next to him snoring sharply. He was laying on his stomach and his face was shoved into his pillow. Using his arms to push him into a sitting position, he rubbed his eyes. He sat for another few minutes, trying to wake himself up. Once the man deemed himself good and alive, he stood and slid his robes on. Amadeo grabbed his extra accessories and weapons, dragging them out of the sleep quarters into the resting area. He placed his weapons on an empty chair, putting his hands on the small of his back. The man bent backwards, stretching his back. Once that was taken care of, he stretched his arms and legs. As he was stretching his legs, he caught a mass of red out of the corner of his eye. He smiled slightly.

"Buongiorno, fratello. I trust you slept moderately well?" Knowing from the amount of new Assassins they got, the newer ones usually had the hardest time sleeping. Standing straight once more, he put his armor on, along with his knife and sword belt. "Are you hungry?"
Back to top Go down
Leikari.Tsukinara

Leikari.Tsukinara

PostSubject: Re: LOL ROLEPLAY   LOL ROLEPLAY - Page 9 EmptyFri Aug 26, 2011 1:19 am

Leikari was a light sleeper, so when she heard rustling, she grumbled about the early rising people. She was laying on her side with her face facing the wall. Groaning quietly, as not to awaken the other assassins, she pushed on her arms and looked around, her eyes drooped a bit as though she hadn't slept all night. Pushing her arms to make her sit up, she sat, slouched for a moment while waking up slowly. She moved her hand to her hood and her hair fell down. Having her eyes closed, the female waited a moment before standing and raising her arms up high, stretching and yawning. She rubbed her eye with her knuckle and looked around the room, just in time to see someone go into the resting area. Her back hurt a bit, but her night was full of sleep. She saw Amadeo come from the room and she bowed to him. "Ohayou, Amadeo. You slept well?"

A small smile made its way on her lips before she swiftly went around him and entered the resting room, she looked around for a brush of some sort. Entering another room that was connected to the resting room, she saw a sink. Oh, a brush! What a life saver.. Entering the room, she closed the door behind her and took the brush before she started to brush her slighty matted hair. Brushing it until it was silky and normal looking again, she placed the hair brush back down and opened the door, then walked into the resting area again. Yawning one more time, she walked into the room with the many assassins only to look at the two assassins she had met last night. Walking up to the two, she looked at Amadeo then Aashiq. Bowing once more a bit she smiled as she did last night. "Ohayou, Aashiq, sleep well?"

She still looked pretty tired herself, but she was waking up more and more by the minute. Putting a hand to her mouth, she yawned and shook her head a bit. She looked around at the other assassins, who were just getting up. Her smile faded almost immediately before she snatched her head away from those waking and continued to look at Amadeo and Aashiq. Silently watching them, she didn't hear Amadeo's words until she focused fully on them, though she remained silent.

Back to top Go down
Aashiq Philo

Aashiq Philo

PostSubject: Re: LOL ROLEPLAY   LOL ROLEPLAY - Page 9 EmptyFri Aug 26, 2011 1:51 am

Aashiq's eyes quickly opened again when he heard someone enter the room, where he relaxed again, seeing Amadeo, he smiled and nodded, before standing to his feet "dobrý deň, brother" he fixed his robes before walking over, chuckling slightly " I did not realize that everyone slept so ah....close?" he chose his words carefully, while he brought his hand to his chin in thought, he looked up when Amadeo mentioned hunger, he hadn't realized, but he was slightly...well starving. Clearing his throat, he scratched the back of his head with a nod " I have not eaten since I arrived, hlúpe, že?" he took a moment to look past the other male, around the rest of the room, other assassins were starting to get up now and bustle around.

He refocused when he heard his name. Turning to Leikari with a smile, "ah I had a rough night, but now seeing as you still accompany us, my morning is looking up, yes?" he bowed his head, then turned his attention back to Amadeo, his mind trailing back to the other man's past question. "you had somthing in mind?"
Back to top Go down
Amadeo.Lorenzi
Admin
Amadeo.Lorenzi

PostSubject: Re: LOL ROLEPLAY   LOL ROLEPLAY - Page 9 EmptyFri Aug 26, 2011 2:59 am

Amadeo looked to Leikari as she entered the room behind him and gave a small smile. "Bunogiorno, Leikari. I trust you slept well also." Turning back to Aashiq as he asked if he had something in mind, he gave a small nod. "Sì, mi segua." Waving his hand, he walked into yet another room in the headquarters. In the room, the Assassins kept their food. He himself grabbed a roll of bread, turning to the other two assassins. "Choose whatever you would like. We will set out when we get our missions from the leader." Leaving the room with his roll of bread, he returned to the resting area and leaned against the wall, taking a bite out of his bread.
Back to top Go down
Leikari.Tsukinara

Leikari.Tsukinara

PostSubject: Re: LOL ROLEPLAY   LOL ROLEPLAY - Page 9 EmptySat Aug 27, 2011 12:31 am

Leikari nodded to the words Amadeo had spoken. "Indeed I did, actually. I must have been quite tired, otherwise I would have awoken much earlier than I did." When she heard the word hungry, she realized that was hadn't eaten since the other day, as that's when she arrived. She grinned a bit, though it was with a bit of embaressment within that grin. Food.. She thought to herself. Such wonderful food..

Hungrily she walked after Amadeo and looked at the shelves of food. She chose the smallest roll of bread, which would normally only feed a young teenager which was watching her diet. Forcing herself to eat it slowly, she took off to the other room and sat on the matress that was "her's" while eating it on her way. After she sat down, she didn't have that much left, so she stuffed the rest in her mouth, chewed, then swallowed it. She sighed happily, her stomach filled. Putting her hands a bit behind her on the bed, she leaned back and took a moment to observe the room which still carried so many assassins. It was small, a dull sandy color, and the beds were actually quite close to one another. Such a small place.. I wonder exactly how many assassins live in this place..
Back to top Go down
Celia.Borgia

Celia.Borgia

PostSubject: Re: LOL ROLEPLAY   LOL ROLEPLAY - Page 9 EmptySat Aug 27, 2011 4:58 am

Slapping the helping hand of the guard, the woman made an annoyed sound. She pulled herself up onto the building, casting a glare at said guard. "Bastardo, I can do it myself." She brushed off her own guard outfit, looking to the house of their next target: Elio Lorenzi. "Come, we should get this finished quickly for Rodrigo." Jumping off the roof of the building, landing neatly on two feet. The two papal guards she brought along followed her as she briskly made her way to the house of Elio. Before she could open the door, one of the guards shook his head.

"It's probably locked..."

Celia rolled her eyes, putting her hands on her hips. "You act like I care. Knock it down." The two guards looked at each other and shrugged, backing up and running at the door, smashing into it. Their momentum knocked the door down... and they fell as well. Giving a light chuckle, the girl jumped over them before they could stand up. "See? Simple as that." She snapped her fingers and regained seriousness, searching around the main room. The two guards had stood and were looking around, suddenly looking up when they heard footsteps coming down the hall. Celia heard it too, as she was waving the guards to hide behind a wall.

Coming down the hall was a clothed man, tall and fairly muscular. Looking around the room, said man focused on the door. Studying it, he looked back up. "I know you're in here. Show yourself." Out from behind the corner of the wall, Celia and the guards stepped out. The girl's face held a cold smirk aimed at the man. "Elio Lorenzi... in the eyes of the us, you hinder the Borgia from what we wish to accomplish. We know killing one Assassin will not help, but eliminating a Master Assassin is enough to show what the Borgia are capable of." She withdrew her sword, the guards following her example. The Assassin let a hint of fear show, backing up a few steps.

A cold laugh escaped the girl, breaking into a run. The guards followed her closely, raising their swords. Almost simultaneously, they stabbed him in the stomach. Elio sputtered, blood coming out of his mouth. Only when the woman and guards pulled their swords out of Elio did he fall, a thud being made when his body hit the ground. The Assassin looked up at them pleadingly, the girl stabbing him in the chest, smirking. "Requiescat in pace, bastardo." The Templar pulled her sword out of the man, a small squelching sound being made. "Andiamo, before we get caught by civilians." Celia ran out of the house, being closely followed by the papal guards. Several minutes of running later, they ran down onto a dock and jumped into the gondola waiting for them.
Back to top Go down
Amadeo.Lorenzi
Admin
Amadeo.Lorenzi

PostSubject: Re: LOL ROLEPLAY   LOL ROLEPLAY - Page 9 EmptySat Aug 27, 2011 5:32 am

Quickly finishing off his roll of bread, the man pushed himself off the wall. An idea just came to mind, and he turned to Aashiq. "Fratello, we have time before we get our missions for the day," He motioned to the desk at the head of the headquarters, the bureau leader not yet awake. "And I have to go see someone. Would you like to come? Along the way is an area of Roma you have not yet explored." He waited for his answer, looking to the open roof of the bureau. "Ask Leikari if she wants to go. I will be waiting outside." Amadeo ran up and scaled the wall quickly, pulling himself out of the Bureau and into the fresh air. He could see the run breaking the horizon, the sunlight reflecting off the clouds, making them appear to be red and orange.
Back to top Go down
Aashiq Philo

Aashiq Philo

PostSubject: Re: LOL ROLEPLAY   LOL ROLEPLAY - Page 9 EmptySat Aug 27, 2011 6:20 am

Aashiq followed Amadeo into the other room with said food items. The room was filled with various fruits and wheat items, not including a few drinks here and there. He paused grabbing a good sized piece of bread, he followed Amadeo into the next room, nodding at Leikari with a smile as he passed, taking a seat near the door in the resting area. He examined the bread for a moment, before taking a bite, then another, he didnt want to show it, but he was starving. finishing up the final bits of the bread, he looked up in time to catch Amadeo's words "ah of course I will accompany you brother, I look forward to seeing more of rome" He nodded in agreement to locate Leikari once more.

Getting up from his seat, Aashiq moved back into the food area, giving it a quick check, before moving to the sleeping quarters, where he found the female. He leaned on the door frame with a small smile "Would you care to join me and Amadeo for an outing? Zdá sa, že krátky výlet" he then waited to hear her answer, adjusting himself on the frame.
Back to top Go down
Leikari.Tsukinara

Leikari.Tsukinara

PostSubject: Re: LOL ROLEPLAY   LOL ROLEPLAY - Page 9 EmptySun Aug 28, 2011 2:42 am

The female was gazing around the room when she heard someone speak to her. Turning her gaze to the voice, she smiled as it was Aashiq. "An outing? Sounds fun." Pushing herself up from her bed, the female stretched her arms once more before letting them fall to her sides. Pulling her right arm up, she grabbed her hair, lifted it up, and used her other hand to pull her hood over her head. She looked back at matress as though she missed something.

Shrugging, she was sure of herself before she took off after Aashiq. Quickly, she shot up the wall, crawled out of the room and up onto the roof. "We're going on an outing, Amadeo?" She questioned the man as the bottom of her outfit ruffled a bit as a dry breeze blew through the city. She blinked a few times before turning her head to look around at the buildings. She could see everything now that the sun was up. Seeing many buildings, tall towers, and a large and very tall wall in the distance. Such interesting sites, she couldn't wait to see more.
Back to top Go down
Amadeo.Lorenzi
Admin
Amadeo.Lorenzi

PostSubject: Re: LOL ROLEPLAY   LOL ROLEPLAY - Page 9 EmptyThu Sep 01, 2011 7:38 am

Turning to face the woman that had joined him, he bowed his head. "Yes. I have someone I need to see. After that, I'm sure our leader will be awake to give up our missions for the day." Turning to look down at the entrance of the bureau, he gave a sigh and walked on ahead, jumping onto the building that would take them away from the bureau and the stables and lead them to Amadeo's uncle's home. Jumping from the low building to the ground, he walked ahead.
Back to top Go down
Leikari.Tsukinara

Leikari.Tsukinara

PostSubject: Re: LOL ROLEPLAY   LOL ROLEPLAY - Page 9 EmptyThu Sep 01, 2011 10:30 am

"Alright." She grinned a bit and waited for a moment before she took off after Amadeo. She noticed he was moving quite slowly, but she guessed it was because he sighed before he turned around. Shrugging it off she looked behind her at the Bureau's opening before turning her head to focus on the small leap to the other building. She worked up to a jog before she leaped over the building and onto the other. Landing with ease, she noticed her leg had stopped hurting. With a small smile of satisfaction, she snickered and continued to walk after him. She noticed what a small building this was as she saw him leap down and land on the ground. Following suit, she landed with a light thud before she took a moment to look around. Such small streets.. She thought before she continued to follow Amadeo to this unknown place that they were supposed to meet this person, who she did not know, but she figured it was important, so she didn't think much of it.
Back to top Go down
Aashiq Philo

Aashiq Philo

PostSubject: Re: LOL ROLEPLAY   LOL ROLEPLAY - Page 9 EmptyThu Sep 01, 2011 7:43 pm

Realizing he had been left all together, he quickly spun around heading for the Bureau entrance. Stopping for a moment to pat his own robes down to make sure he had his things, he lifted himself up onto the wall and out of the building. Aashiq couldnt help but squint at the sun that was now high in the sky his eyes quickly adjusted, the sun was nowhere near as bright as what he was used too. Taking a quick look around the rooftops he seen the two other assassins not far off from him, and picked up his pace. He grunted landing on the roof Amadeo had just came off of, and frowned, he was noticing a trend, always being behind. Making a quick jump from the roof to the street below, Aashiq jogged slightly to catch up to Amadeo, and walking beside Leikari, he let out a huff and adjusted his hood and nodded towards the female assassin with a smile, then focused to what was ahead of him. Speaking out to Amadeo ahead of him, "forgive me for the delay brother" he took to staying quiet for the rest of the walk.
Back to top Go down
Amadeo.Lorenzi
Admin
Amadeo.Lorenzi

PostSubject: Re: LOL ROLEPLAY   LOL ROLEPLAY - Page 9 EmptyThu Sep 01, 2011 8:52 pm

"Non preoccuparti, fratello." Continuing ahead on the route to his uncle's house, he squinted in the sunlight. Something about going to his uncle's... it didn't feel right. Not today. Picking up his pace to a quick walk, he kept his eyes open for guards on the way. It may be early, but this is when guard shifts change. At this time, guards were slightly more alert than usual with them being wide awake and well rested. Avoiding the guards, they soon made it onto the street his uncle lived on. Looking down the path before advancing, he caught sight of his uncle's house... and the door was broken down. Swearing under his breath, Amadeo made to the house at a brisk walk.
Back to top Go down
Leikari.Tsukinara

Leikari.Tsukinara

PostSubject: Re: LOL ROLEPLAY   LOL ROLEPLAY - Page 9 EmptyThu Sep 01, 2011 11:12 pm

Leikari slowed as she saw Aashiq and his smile. She kindly smiled back before turning to look ahead. She listened to the few words that were exchanged before her eyes narrowed a bit, the sun's rays getting stronger as it rose higher and higher into the sky. She muttered quietly to herself about the sun before she noticed Amadeo pick up the pace. Looking ahead, she noticed that there was a house..With the door broken down. She quickly picked up her pace as well before she heard what sounded like quiet muttering. Though she slowed down a bit, forgetting that, Aashiq was always behind them. Even if her mind was telling her to keep up and find out what happened, she didn't want to leave the poor guy behind again.
Back to top Go down
Aashiq Philo

Aashiq Philo

PostSubject: Re: LOL ROLEPLAY   LOL ROLEPLAY - Page 9 EmptyFri Sep 02, 2011 2:09 am

Aashiq looked up again, and couldnt help but sigh, no he was not used to being such a lag in a group, he was normaly always in the lead. Cursing under his breath, he picked up his pace to catch up with the others, he slowed up some when he took note of the situation, somthing about Amadeo's sudden rushed walk, made him slow down at the street corner. Moving into a slow walk he watched the enterance to the building Amadeo seemed to be headed to, the door was shattered, some bits still in the street.

He slowed to a stop still a few feet away, he wasnt going to get closer, it wasnt his destination in the first place.
Back to top Go down
Amadeo.Lorenzi
Admin
Amadeo.Lorenzi

PostSubject: Re: LOL ROLEPLAY   LOL ROLEPLAY - Page 9 EmptyFri Sep 02, 2011 6:33 pm

Stopping outside of the house with the broken door, the man gave a light sigh. Trying to relieve himself of any stress he may have had at the moment, he took another deep breath and let it out. Stepping over the broken door, Amadeo looked around the room. "Zio?" Turning his head to the right, he saw the last thng he wanted to see. His uncle laying on the floor, dead... Walking over to the dead body, he knelt down by it, closing his uncle's eyes with a gentle, although shaky movement with his right hand. "Requiescat en pace, zio." Staying there for a moment longer, Amadeo stood back up and went through his uncle's home.

Soon after rummaging through his uncle's home, he emerged from the house, a folded set of dark blue assassin's robes in his arms. Walking to where he left Aashiq and Leikari, he looked at them. "I'll take you back to the bureau, but then I'm going to do... other things." Setting off at a slow walk in the direction of the bureau, Amadeo felt... agitated, angry... Letting out a shaky sigh, he knew what he had to do.
Back to top Go down
Aashiq Philo

Aashiq Philo

PostSubject: Re: LOL ROLEPLAY   LOL ROLEPLAY - Page 9 EmptyFri Sep 02, 2011 7:07 pm

Watching as Amadeo entered the house, Aashiq let out an uneasy sigh, removing his hood back to his shoulders. The sleeping arrangements had left him slightly sore so he took to stretching his arm for a few moments then letting it fall back to his side. Taking another look around, taking a few steps toward Leikari, he was about to speak, when Amadeo's return stopped him. Giving the other male a look over, the body language was all he needed.

searching through one of his pouches, he pulled out a poorly crumpled slip of paper then looked back up to Amadeo "I ah, also have some things to take care of, I need some supplies, I will be here for quite some time yes?" Aashiq waved the small piece of paper once more, turning to Leikari with a smile "you can join me if you like, rozumieť, not very exciting of course" he laughed, then bowed his head before turning briskly back down the street, he was never one for shopping at a market, nor was he looking forward to it.
Back to top Go down
Leikari.Tsukinara

Leikari.Tsukinara

PostSubject: Re: LOL ROLEPLAY   LOL ROLEPLAY - Page 9 EmptyFri Sep 02, 2011 9:13 pm

Leikari stood still as Amadeo entered the house, she felt slightly uneasy as the broken down door was a sign that something was more than likely wrong. She didn't feel it was her place to go in and ask, but just as she was about to take a step forward she was stopped by Aashiq's approach. She turned her head to say something, but she quickly turned to Amadeo, as she heard him walking over the broken down door. His stance told her that there was something wrong..

Just as he began to walk away in a sad way, Aashiq spoke up. She turned to listen to him for a moment, but then when he turned to her with a smile and offered her to go shopping with him, she smiled back and nodded. "Of course. Sounds like fun." As the male turned around, she looked back at Amadeo and whispered to herself a few words before quickly turning around and quickly making her way to Aashiq's side. "So..Aashiq. What are we shopping for..?" She asked with a bit of uncertainty.
Back to top Go down
Amadeo.Lorenzi
Admin
Amadeo.Lorenzi

PostSubject: Re: LOL ROLEPLAY   LOL ROLEPLAY - Page 9 EmptyFri Sep 02, 2011 10:10 pm

Amadeo plain and simply nodded, continuing on his way to the bureau anyways. Once to the headquarters, he climbed back up and in, noticing that the bureau leader was now awake and out of bed. Ignoring the man's questioning look, he excused himself to an empty room. Taking off his many pieces of armory, belts and weapons, he took off his white robes, putting on the dark blue ones he took from his uncle's. Tying a dark gray sash above his hips, he replaced his Assassin belt over the sash. He pulled his hood up and replaced his armor and weaponry, leaving the room.

Greeting the bureau leader, he told him of the situation and his plans. The man would go on an investigation, taking as long as he felt was necessary, to find the murderer of his uncle. Amadeo knew it wouldn't be easy, but he felt that if he went on the investigation, he would gain some satisfaction. Being given the okay, the man left the bureau. Pulling himself out at the top, he stood in the sun for a moment, sighing lightly. The man climbed down into the streets and continued on his way, glad that he picked these robes up. They weren't as tight as his previous ones and allowed more movement. Exactly what he needed.
Back to top Go down
Aashiq Philo

Aashiq Philo

PostSubject: Re: LOL ROLEPLAY   LOL ROLEPLAY - Page 9 EmptyFri Sep 02, 2011 11:32 pm

Aashiq slowed his pace when he noticed Leikari by his side, he glanced down at the little slip of paper again, then chuckled "small things, I like to have my own food you see" he went through each thing scratched down on the paper, he squinted at some parts, not completly sure of his own hand writting, he had wrote all of this down before he had left in a rush. He smiled and turned to her, "I dont suppose you can read solvak?" he laughed and tucked the paper back into one of his pouches.

As they walked, he was careful to turn down the right streets, definatly not wanting to show his bad direction.
Moving his arms behind his back, still keeping a watch out for the guards "if you dont mind me asking, to tell me more about your homeland? I find it ah, interesting, spolu s ďalšími vecami"Turning a final corner, the street opened up to a colorful market, more crowded then his last visit.

He turned to the female assassin with a smile "I am not very good at this, so I hope not to bore you" he held an arm out for her to go ahead, then pulled the slip out again with a frown, taking a chance to move in with the crowd.
Back to top Go down
Leikari.Tsukinara

Leikari.Tsukinara

PostSubject: Re: LOL ROLEPLAY   LOL ROLEPLAY - Page 9 EmptySat Sep 03, 2011 12:08 am

Her pace was a bit hasty before he slowed down a bit, which when he did, she did the same. She was looking ahead before she heard him speaking. "You do?" She chuckled softly and glanced down at the paper, though she couldn't see what it was as his hand kept moving. Her eyes traveled up to his face as he started talking again. "Slovak? So that's what language you speak." She said thoughtfully.

Leikari kept up with him as he turned down each street. She was glad he knew the way, because she sure didn't. She glanced to him as she saw movement from his arms, but it was just him putting them behind his back. She was quite careless as she wasn't even watching for guards. The female just let her eyes dance around, observing each building as they strode past it. "No, not at all." She smiled lightly before she looked at the sky for a moment before looking back at him. "Well. My homeland has many fields where the farmers would normally grow rice. Which is a normal meal for us. Aside from the few towns scattered throughout the lands, there are wide mountains, many plains. And there are these Cherry Blossom trees, which grow beautiful pink flowers in the spring. It's quite lovely to sit on a bench that is under them and watch the petals fall around you." She sighed happily. "And the smell they give off makes you feel as though you're surrounded by Flowers in a lovely field with the sun's rays falling on your skin."

Her talking had taken up most of the time, so when she was finished as the rounded the final corner, she gasped at the large amount of people. What if she gets lost? No.. All she has to do is follow the red robe. She nodded to herself before she noticed his hand movement. "Bore me? Oh 私の愛する, you shall not bore me at all." She smiled back before she waited a moment and squeezed into the crowd. Wait.. She doesn't even know what he needs. She glanced back only to see him move in behind her, she looked down at the list, then at him with a puzzled look, before she looked ahead and made her way to the nearest stand with some bread and fruits.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: LOL ROLEPLAY   LOL ROLEPLAY - Page 9 Empty

Back to top Go down

LOL ROLEPLAY
Page 9 of 16Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 12 ... 16  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
LOL I DUNNO BRO :: LOL ROLEPLAYS-
Jump to: