LOL I DUNNO BRO
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

...-Waves- We has Assassin's Creed here?

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

LOL ROLEPLAY

Go down 
+6
Celia.Borgia
Leikari.Tsukinara
Aashiq Philo
William.Loughrey
Alverita.Vinciguerra
Amadeo.Lorenzi
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16  Next
AuthorMessage
Alverita.Vinciguerra

Alverita.Vinciguerra

LOL ROLEPLAY - Page 15 Empty
PostSubject: Re: LOL ROLEPLAY   LOL ROLEPLAY - Page 15 EmptySat Mar 03, 2012 6:45 am

Alverita watched from behind her mentor as the woman turned around and spit out an alarming amount of blood. Holy crap. She didn't think she would cause that much damage. The pained expression Leikari wore made the novice rather happy, a grin crawling onto her face as she looked at where the woman had spit, hoping to find a tooth or two. Shame, there was nothing. Letting out a sigh of disappointment, she looked up at Amadeo when he started talking. This poor man, he could never have a day off without something crazy happening. She simply clutched his arm tighter, giving him a smile, then looked back down at Leikari. The girl noticeably tensed up and the amused look was wiped off her face, being replaced by a nervous look as the assassin began to speak. Alverita would have normally been scared when Lei stopped mid-sentence, but her slurred speech just made the novice laugh. Why hadn't she snuffed this woman in the mouth sooner? She quirked an eyebrown as Leikari gave her a rather...threatening look. What did she think she could possibly do? Especially with Amadeo by her side..The girl simply gave her own smirk to the woman as she did a half-assed wave and walked away. The novice mumbled. "Good riddance."

Alverita glanced back at Leikari once more, making sure she wasn't going to pull anything off, before looking forward once more and walking off with Amadeo. The girl looked up at him as he asked his question, opening her mouth to answer, but closing it once she heard his..compliment, if you may. She gave him another smile, but this one was rather cocky. "It was a good hit, wasn't it maestro? I didn't expect to do so much damage. Tal vez yo no sé mi propia fuerza." She let out a chuckle before furrowing her eyebrows. How exactly was she going to explain those actions? She could lie...but..That wouldn't feel right, lying to someone who trusts her enough to tell her his life story. The novice thought a while longer before having an idea. She was going to tell him the truth...but not the whole story. She wasn't exactly...lying. Just keeping secrets. Satisfied with her decision, she explained. "Well, you see, mestre..I was going to the coops to see if I had gotten any letters, and when I had arrived, I noticed she had one of my letters. Ella estaba confundida, I know it. She obviously can't read my language." She made a risky move, unhooking arms with him and reaching down her upper tunic, grabbing what she hoped was the right letter. Slowly pulling it out, she let out a sigh of relief. Good, she pulled out the letter from that mercenary. She waved it at him before continuing."So I snatched it out of her hand, and spoke a few words to her that made her angry I suppose..Ella es una locura. I guess she wanted to show me how they trained their novices back where she lived. She attacked me, so I ran! I didn't want to die!" Speaking of attacking, Alverita remembered where Lei's blade had cut her, and brought a hand to her neck, wiping off the little trails of blood. Shaking her head and leting out a small 'hmph', she looked up to Amadeo, hoping he would be content with her explaination. Looking back down at the letter she pulled out, she noticed she didn't really get to read it. The novice started to look the letter over, hooking her arm with Amadeo's once more, so that she wouldn't bump into people while walking on and reading.
Back to top Go down
Leikari.Tsukinara

Leikari.Tsukinara

PostSubject: Re: LOL ROLEPLAY   LOL ROLEPLAY - Page 15 EmptySat Mar 03, 2012 9:59 pm

The woman looked with a small smile on her face, not that he could see it due to her hand. She watched as he pulled her hand away from her mouth. She frowned, if he could see it as it started to swell a bit. That little novice had better be glad her mentor was there. Catching the last couple of words Aashiq said, she merely let out a small sigh. After he turned her head from left to right, she saw the look in his face then heard the words. She nodded slightly, quite ashamed that the novice could punch so hard. He wanted an explination. What was she supposed to say? Oh I just found out that Alverita was a Templar spy so I tried to kill her? He wouldn't believe her at all. Merely shaking her head some, she averted her eyes elsewhere. If only she had that paper the novice snatched from her hands. With another sigh, Leikari attempted to explain. ..Well.. you see.. The novice and I.. got into a bit of an arguement.. and we exchanged a few 'Meaningful' words. So I started to chase her, because she.." The woman paused. Narrowing her eyes slightly to the memory. "Commited an ultimate form of disrespect from my country, pushed me, then ran off. Of course I followed only to be punched in the mou-Itai." She flinched as the cloth was used to wipe some dry blood she hadn't noticed was on her chin. Everywhere around her mouth hurt. She saw the smirk and crossed her arms. "I suppose you find this amusing?" Leikari asked before falling silent again. She merely shook her head and looked back the way she came. Should she go back and attempt to expose her? But what proof did she have? None. She would have to do some.. /private investigating/ to be sure it was really true. Merely words would not be enough and she knew it.
Back to top Go down
Aashiq Philo

Aashiq Philo

PostSubject: Re: LOL ROLEPLAY   LOL ROLEPLAY - Page 15 EmptyMon Mar 05, 2012 1:20 am

The assassin frowned as he listened to Leikari give her ecplination, pausing to look up at her every so often while cleaning her chin. He then stopped, folding the cloth and placing it back into its original pocket, shaking his head "that Alverita, she is ah, a firey one, áno?" Aashiq then crossed his arms, bringing one hand to stroke his chin in thought. He had never heard of a novice striking a higher ranking assassin though, many things were different here in rome then where he came from. The man also wondered if the novice would get punished for it, but he had a feeling that her.....master wouldnt say anything if he found out anyways. Her posture change brought him back, she must had caught on to his amusement of the situation and with another smirk leaned in more "what I find amusing is the scuffling between you and her....what I do not find amusing is that beautiful face getting injured" he offered a smile before noticing somthing else, Leikari continued to stare down the street she had came moments before. With a slight smirk, he swirved back into her view, with a slightly teasing tone "should I ready myself for a chase? ak je ciel šperk, môžem bežat rýchlo" the assassin's smirk turned into a grin as he turned, clasping hands behind his back as he strolled around her, stopping with a raised eyebrow.

Back to top Go down
Amadeo.Lorenzi
Admin
Amadeo.Lorenzi

PostSubject: Re: LOL ROLEPLAY   LOL ROLEPLAY - Page 15 EmptyTue Mar 06, 2012 8:25 pm

"Si, a very good hit. Now why don't you hit the Templars with such gusto, hm?" Amadeo smirked at his own statement before quieting down to listen to Alverita's little tale on how this whole event transpired. He didn't question the story and how... bizarre it sounded in his ears. The Assassin glanced at the letter she pulled out. Rolling his eyes, he looked forward again.

The last two sentences of her story confused him. "Hai pensato che stava per ucciderti? Alverita, I know Leikari can get a little hot-headed at times... but to kill you? Devi essere pazzo, non lei." Amadeo was only kidding with the last part. But of course, Alverita might go crazy and try to punch his face off, like she did with the courtesan all that time ago.

He looked down at the novice reading the little letter. Smirking, he put on a joking tone. "Oh, does the novice have a ammirare segreto? Affascinante." But really, he hoped she didn't. Shaking off the thought, he looked forward again. "Do you have anything to do today? It has been awhile since I have, ah, spent a day off with la recluta."
Back to top Go down
Alverita.Vinciguerra

Alverita.Vinciguerra

PostSubject: Re: LOL ROLEPLAY   LOL ROLEPLAY - Page 15 EmptyFri Mar 09, 2012 3:38 am

Alverita looked up from the letter, giving the man a cross look. "Oh stop, I hit the Templars hard enough." Her expression changed to one of slight annoyance as Amadeo made his comment about her story. Of course, he thought she was the crazy one. Did he not see her being chased by a psycho correctly? She let out a little huff, rolling her eyes before looking forward once more and spoke. "Typical for you master asesinos to stick together, hm? Está bien, I wouldn't believe my novice either, if I had one" Her tone became even more sarcastic as she continued. "We'll see if your mind changes when she comes after you bearing a knife in hand. Usted desea que me hubiera creído."

Her mood brightened when he joked about the letter. She gave him a mischievous look. Oh yes, she was going to have fun with this. This was an opportunity to tease him. She raised her head up, in a somewhat cocky manner, and spoke. "What, you don't believe someone could like me? Well, if you must know, maestro, the man who sent me this is in fact the closest thing to un admirador secreto. You should meet him. He's a lifesaver, a brave man indeed. Él no es un hombre que esconde sus sentimientos. He said he'll marry me one day, that is, unless someone beats him to it." She glanced over to him to see his reaction, and just as quickly looked away, the smirk still present on her face, and her tone of voice getting oh so sarcastic once more. "You will be at my wedding, si mestre? Le rompería mi corazón si le no será."

The novice let out a laugh, patting the man's arm and shaking her head before folding the letter up once more and putting it back in her tunic, making sure the other letter was safely put as well. She quirked an eyebrow at his next question and looked over to him. "You're actually done catching up? Increíble, I would have never thought I'd see the day." Alverita gave him a playful nudge before rolling her eyes and continuing. "I still have no assignments. They still think I should be in recovery. I feel fine though, and it would be...fun to hang out with mi maestro favorito."
Back to top Go down
Leikari.Tsukinara

Leikari.Tsukinara

PostSubject: Re: LOL ROLEPLAY   LOL ROLEPLAY - Page 15 EmptyFri Mar 09, 2012 4:12 am

She merely remained quiet as he finished cleaning her chin. Hearing his comment about Alverita she grumbled. "More than that.." As she watched a frown appear on his face, she smiled slightly at his words. That made her feel better, the last part as least. Using her hand to cover her mouth again, she watched behind her. She was thinking intensely, about how to react to this situation. Should she tell Aashiq? No. No, he would only think she was crazy and not act right around Alverita again. She knew how he was. Hm..

Suddenly, he was in her line of sight. The playful tone reached her ears, which only made her grin. The grin sent a slight pain through her now slightly swollen lips. She huffed quietly, but continued to grin. "You may have to, if we run into that Novice again. That sukoshi wakai on'na. Not that I would mind you running after me, of course." She ended the sentence in her own playful voice, along with a wink. She wasn't exactly sure what he wanted to do next, so she remained in her spot, watching him, putting more way on her right leg than her left, therefore causing her body to lean slightly.
Back to top Go down
Aashiq Philo

Aashiq Philo

PostSubject: Re: LOL ROLEPLAY   LOL ROLEPLAY - Page 15 EmptyFri Mar 09, 2012 5:33 am

Aashiq grinned at her reply, though he still had a feeling her mind was elsewhere he dismissed it from his thoughts, returning her wink with a smirk, unclasping his hands again to fix his hood. He glanced at her posture for a moment before looking down the street "the day has been long yes?" watching a few people a yard or two away, he suddenly felt tired, running useless errends that a day old novice could do drained him more mentally then physically, his ego taking a few good hits on the way. With another irritated sigh, Aashiq greturned his attention back to Leikari "would you like to accompany me to the bureau?" it would be a lonely walk otherwise" the last part of the sentence was a slightly playful tone again as he bowed some, watching her for a reaction first. The assassin then turned fully to face the side of a nearby building, glancing back at his female companion before scaling the wall with ease, letting out a huff once making it to the roof. Aashiq looked around, checking the rooftops for any archers and glancing down at Leikari with a wink before cntineuing.

He jumped over the first few roofs with ease, stopping once or twice to get a look out over the city, Aashiq enjoyed the way it looked this time of day, at least from a high point of view. He stepped to the edge of one of the roofs and looked down, when the snap of a cross bow caught his attention. Turning slowly around to see where the noise had came from, he stared down the end of just what he thought it was, a guard stood about a foot away from the assassin, weapon drawn and eyebrows crossed "non è consentito fino qui" Aashiq laughed, tossing a throwing knife at the man, it made a clear 'thunk' just next to the man's head in the chimney. The guard looked startled, his aiming stance faltered by the sudden warning. Aashiq, pleased with the response, turned, jumping to the next roof. "Ho detto. che non consentiti quassù, im avvertendoti" Aashiq ignored the threating tone in the archers voice, as he continued to walk, he had delt with these men before, the archers were always the ones who were too cowardly to actually battle and would rather stay a safe distance. Aashiq was about to jump the next gap in the roof when the sound of the bow being fired stoped him short. He had no time to even turn around before the pain shot up his leg and jerked him forward, quickly losing his blance and falling off the edge. Aashiq's fall was quick, causng him to hit a low balcony roof on the way down then finally to the ground. He held onto his arm some, writhing in pain, he caught a glimps of his leg, th arrow had gone through the back of the knee, and now jutted out the side of his leg "prdele!" gritting his teeth, he rolled the best he could to the side of the building, he had landed in an ally or his fall would have caused a scene. With pain coursing through the most part of his body, he gasped a few tmes trying to catch his breath, he could barely contain himself from yelling out.
Back to top Go down
Amadeo.Lorenzi
Admin
Amadeo.Lorenzi

PostSubject: Re: LOL ROLEPLAY   LOL ROLEPLAY - Page 15 EmptyFri Mar 09, 2012 7:14 pm

Amadeo chuckled at her comment, shaking his head. "The closest thing to un ammiratore segreto? What's that to you, a childhood friend that saved you from drowning in river?" He smirked at his own comment. Yes, the novice obviously thought she could win in a game of wits. But this is why Amadeo was dubbed "maestro" and Alverita, "la recluta". She had a lot to learn before (she could save anyone. But I believe that Alverita can bring down the entire Order because she's A SPANIARD) she could match up to Amadeo's swagger.

Looking down at the novice again, Amadeo smiled, obviously too proud of himself. "What, are you calling me un procrastinator? Per favore, Ciò che è sbagliato con voi?" Amadeo rolled his eyes, but he kept his smile on. "Ah, si. What would you like to do today? Not that I mind, but if you have something you have yet to do in Roma, please say it. Si può andare a picchiare cortigiane. Whatever you want." The assassin took his arm from the girl and rather draped it over her shoulders. Since the novice was so short, she made for a terrific arm rest.
Back to top Go down
Alverita.Vinciguerra

Alverita.Vinciguerra

PostSubject: Re: LOL ROLEPLAY   LOL ROLEPLAY - Page 15 EmptyFri Mar 09, 2012 11:23 pm

"Ha ha, very funny maestro." The girl glowered at him for a moment. "You should know that I'm not a very good swimmer, I wouldn't be in deep enough water to drown, idiota." She didn't expect him to answer like that, but then again, how was she expecting him to answer? The part that amused her most was 'childhood friend'. She barely had any due to the fact she didn't get along with most of them..Especially the French kids. God, she hated the French. Just the thought of them made a sound of disgust escape her lips. She shook her thoughts off when she heard Amadeo speaking once again.

A small smirk made its way on her face as her mentor asked his question. She simply shrugged and spoke. "You said it, not me." The novice thought for a moment, thinking of something to do. She really had nothing in mind. Before she could say something, Amadeo made a comment about beating courtesans, Alverita instantly giving him an annoyed glare. "Ah, si, le gané a la putas después de haber terminado con ellos, verdad?" Mumbling a few words under her breath as the master assassin put his arm over her shoulders, she spoke up again, a slightly humorous tone in her voice this time. "Besides, I've already gotten my fix of punching courtesans today, don't you think? Look what I did to Leikari." The girl couldn't help but chuckle at her little joke, hoping she'd have the chance to do it again soon, and continued. "I really could care less what we do though, para ser honesto. You choose, you're the maestro." The girl looked over to his hand that was hanging off of her shoulder, and started playing with the ring on it while she waited for his response.
Back to top Go down
Leikari.Tsukinara

Leikari.Tsukinara

PostSubject: Re: LOL ROLEPLAY   LOL ROLEPLAY - Page 15 EmptySat Mar 10, 2012 12:46 am

The woman watched Aashiq as he smirked, which only caused a grin to creep onto her mouth again. She watched and listened before nodding. It was a long day. She was pretty tired after running after the little She-devil Novice, definately worth a nap or even to turn in for the day. An irritated sigh caught her attention as she turned to face him again. "Of course I will. Two is much better than one." She ended with a smile on her face. She heard the playful tone and returned it in her last sentence. Watching him scale the building, she waited as she saw him wink before quickly crawling up the building's side after him. He was already on the next rooftop when she reached the top. With a huff she quickly pulled herself up and got a running start. Jumping after him he was still one building ahead of her. When she heard the bow. Her head snapped in the direction of it and she saw the guard, Cross Bow raised and aimed at Aashiq, who took the situation quite calmly. She didn't care if they normally did leave the Assassins alone, her muscles tensed as she slowly reached for one of the ninja stars that she kept in her gauntlet. She saw the small metal object fly from Aashiq's hand and into the chimney beside the guard, who's stance had faltered and lowered his bow slightly. Watching the man in red turn around, she saw the guard straighten up and pull his weapon to its proper place.

She had no time to yell to warn Aashiq before the guard fired the arrow. Just as quickly she pulled her arm back, but something fell off the roof and she threw the star at the guard. It struck across his nose, apparently hit his eye and disappeared. She screamed as she realized the form that fell off the roof was Aashiq. Running as fast as she could, she jumped and looked down, to see the man on the ground in intense pain. Her body felt ice cold and her heart nearly leapt out of her chest as she made her way down the roof. Quickly going to his side, she stared at him, his face was filled with pain which caused her hands to tremble as she tried to find words to speak and even if she could find them, could she speak them? "Aashiq?" She managed to say, however her voice was full of worry, fear, and concern as she looked down to his knee. When she saw the arrow run straight through from the back to the side, her blood ran cold, her entire body was trembling now as she said in an almost silent voice. "Nantekotta...!" Her mind was racing, she didn't know what to do. She was so scared, she hadn't remembered when she was this scared. What should I do?! I only know minimal medicinal training. An Arrow through the knee? My god what do I do?! Her eyes tried to remained focused as she locked eyes with Aashiq. She could see he was in such pain she could barely stand it herself. Her mind tried to clear in order to focus, but it wasn't working at all. Should she wrap it? Why would she? The female was sure it was lodged in there quite well. The Doctor wou- Doctor. Doctor! Yes, the doctor, but should she go get him? No. No, she couldn't leave Aashiq there. Could she help him there? Looking out both ways of the ally way, she realized the roads. The doctor was luckily just around the corner. It would be extruciating for Aashiq, but there was no other options. She refused to leave his side. "A-Aashiq. Aashiq, listen. The doctor is just around the corner." The words got caught in her throat as she felt tears stinging her eyes. She was crying? No no no no. She couldn't. Not now, it would only make the situation worse. With a quick wipe of her sleeve across her eyes, she tried to calm down, though her voice was still shakey. "I know it hurts, but we need to get to that doctor." She only watched him, that was the only thing she could do right now, besides be there for him and try to calm down. Could he even get to the doctor? Even then, what would happen?
Back to top Go down
Aashiq Philo

Aashiq Philo

PostSubject: Re: LOL ROLEPLAY   LOL ROLEPLAY - Page 15 EmptySat Mar 10, 2012 1:40 am

The male assassin, shifted where he laid, bits of the balcony roof laid around him shattered. With a sudden jerk of his body from another pain that shot up his leg, he rolled a certain way only to feel more discomfort. A unmistakable feeling in his side throbbed, a rib he knew he had to have damaged one or maybe two. Cursing silently to himself, about his foolishness and in agony. Through squinted eyes he watched Leikari drop next to him, watching her as she knelt beside him. Aashiq watched her face seem frantic, that was the last thing he wanted, it was hard to hear what she had to say over the sudden throbs of pain from different parts of his body, but with a careful hand, he managed to grab hers in a squeeze "Buďte pokojní Leikari,....only ah.. a scratch?" he tried to offer a smirk, which only twisted into a pain filled grimmace. With a sudden burst of effort, Aashiq pushed himself onto his good arm, being able to slouch against the wall. The movement made him grunt in pain, which he tried to stifle. The assassin looked back up at the female, squeezing her shaking hand again "d-do..not worry yourself over me...it is nothing moja drahá" Aashiq now tried to hold a brave face, the side of his body singng with pain, his knee throbbed....his knee. He glanced down to get a better look at the wound, his already red robes around the wound were matted now with darker red spots, which only made the man grit his teeth. It was then he heard the female speak of a doctor Aashiq only nodded, he never liked to depend on anyone he didnt know, and if it was up to him he would pull the wooden projectile out. But giving another glance back up to Leikari, he didnt want to worry her more, she didnt deserve that. Through all the pain coursing over his body, it pained him in another way to see h so worried and that it was his falt. "forgive me....for causing you this trouble" With a final glance down the ally, he readied himself for the move to the doctor, trying a few times to stand on his own, only to have to fall back down.
Back to top Go down
Amadeo.Lorenzi
Admin
Amadeo.Lorenzi

PostSubject: Re: LOL ROLEPLAY   LOL ROLEPLAY - Page 15 EmptyMon Mar 26, 2012 9:51 pm

Amadeo pinched his novice's cheek, chuckling. "Si, I know you can't swim. Why else would I poke fun at that?" The Assassin let out a sigh and cast a glance over at the Castello before looking back at Alverita when a sound came out of her mouth. Well, he wasn't going to question that. He knew the girl was weird and things like that were not meant to be questioned.

Amadeo rolled his eyes at the comment about Leikari being the courtesan of the day. "Sto cercando di capire se quello che fate è giustificato." His usual smile faded and he thought for a good few seconds, looking to the sky as if he were the smartest person to ever grace Rome. "It's not, Alverita." Shaking his head, he glanced over when the girl started playing with the ring on his finger.

"This is why I asked you, novice. So you can choose what we do and I don't have to think too hard and strain my mind. I might need this for later, you know?" His smirk returned and he laughed at his own joke. "Nah, let's go bother some guards, si? It's been awhile." Breaking away from the novice, Amadeo ran to a wall and ran up its side, catching onto a window ledge before gravity could take him back down again. He pulled himself up the rest of the way and stood at the top of the building, looking at his novice. "Andiamo."
Back to top Go down
Alverita.Vinciguerra

Alverita.Vinciguerra

PostSubject: Re: LOL ROLEPLAY   LOL ROLEPLAY - Page 15 EmptySat Mar 31, 2012 4:46 am

Alverita swatted Amadeo away as he pinched her cheek, giving him a pout afterwards. She simply scoffed at his...'need' to joke about her lack of skills in certain areas. She answered his question in a low mumble, but loud enough for it to be audible to him. "Because you're an idiot, that's why." She was obviously joking...Well, for the most part. The girl quirked an eyebrow when her companion started to speak again. She rolled her eyes as he oh so dramatically paused before answering his statement. Slightly nudging him in his side with her elbow, she spoke in a sarcastic tone. "Tu no puedes decirme que no te gustaba que la vista."

She gave him an innocent smile when he had glanced over, but that was quickly removed from her face when he started speaking in a sarcastic tone to her yet again. Oh, she wasn't going to let him get away with that though. Nope. "Perhaps you're right. If you think too hard, as difficult as the task is for you, you would probably hurt yourself, maestro. In that case, cuidado." Her own smirk appeared at her little joke. The novice was thrown off when Amadeo separated himself from her and took off to the suggestion of harassing some guards. She furrowed her eyebrows and crossed her arms at him as he called down to her from the roof of the building. "I'm starting to wonder who's more of a trouble maker between the two of us." Alverita hesitated. She had no doubt that she was pretty much recovered..at least way better than before, but, was she in any condition to take on some guards? Or should she go back to the bureau instead, and be trapped like the leader wants?..No, she hated being stuck there, and there was a chance that Leikari might be there, or at least be on her way there. She was hoping for another confrontation with the woman, but not so soon of course. She shook her thoughts away and quickly climbed up the building, standing next to her mentor and giving him a smirk. "Muéstrame el camino."
Back to top Go down
Leikari.Tsukinara

Leikari.Tsukinara

PostSubject: Re: LOL ROLEPLAY   LOL ROLEPLAY - Page 15 EmptySat Apr 07, 2012 1:34 am

A hand squeezing her own brought her back to earth from her panicy state. Hearing his voice brought her eyes to focus on his face. "I am calm.." Inhaling deeply, she flinched as the cut inside her mouth stung at the air the breathed in. She calmed herself some, though her heart was still racing. Nothing but a scratch? She saw what he was trying to do, which she almost smiled slightly, if it wasn't for his smirk which turned into the painfilled grimace. She tightened her grip on his hand as he pulled himself up a bit. She looked distraught at his next words. "How can I not? You're in such pain.." The woman shook her head and huffed, more out of concern. "Nothing?" Was he really saying it was nothing? He had a god forsaken arrow through his knee! "Aashiq, I know that it IS something. You can't look at me and tell me it's not." She put on a slight frown, but it was quickly lost with a look at his face. Filled with pain. It was then that his next words came out. She let her jaw drop for a few seconds, but quickly frowned and shook her head all the while holding his hand a tad tight. "Aashiq, you can't possibly think.. It's not.. there is nothing to forgive. You did nothing wrong." She frowned at his words. How could he think that this was his fault? Shaking her head, she gave him a weary smile and rubbed his hand with her thumb for a moment. Alright. Enough of that. She thought. To get him to the doctor is the next ste- Leikari saw his attempt to get up, she managed to catch him, holding one arm around his waist, the female used the other to put his arm around her shoulders, where she held his hand, though her grip was slightly loosened.

Looking out at the street, there weren't too many people. Advancing out with a watchful eye, she slowly made her way to the building where the doctor was. There were a few murmurs she caught about the arrow, however as quickly as Aashiq could, she moved him into the building and called out. "Hello?" She kept her voice down however, in case there were unwanted people here or in case there were other patients that would have been sleeping. She only had to wait for a few seconds before a familiar doctor appeared.
Back to top Go down
Cirillo.Dichiaro

Cirillo.Dichiaro

PostSubject: Re: LOL ROLEPLAY   LOL ROLEPLAY - Page 15 EmptyMon Apr 09, 2012 12:56 am

Cirillo shook his head, looking down at the small container in front of him. "I'm not understanding this... Черт яд. It should have worked." Picking up the container, he turned and dropped it into a waste bin he kept in his doctor's stand, specifically for his failed poison experiments. It was no wonder Amadeo referred to the doctor as a crazed scientist; the bin was usually filled by the end of a slow day. He scratched his chin and looked at the Russian who was with him in the stand. "Scommetto chi era-" The plague doctor stopped and turned to the giant window of his shop. A familiar voice called to him and he strolled to the window, looking out. "Salve, Leika-Mio Dio, what happened to him?!"

Seeing Aashiq in such a condition shocked the doctor, to say the least. A small sigh escaped his lips and he motioned to the door that lead into his shop. "Bring him in and fill me in on the details while I prepare. Светлана, вам поможет им пожалуйста? Он будет высоко ценится." Going into the back of his shop, he looked around and gathered what was necessary to treat Aashiq. Of course, it wasn't everyday an assassin with an arrow to the knee was brought into his shop.
Back to top Go down
Aashiq Philo

Aashiq Philo

PostSubject: Re: LOL ROLEPLAY   LOL ROLEPLAY - Page 15 EmptyMon Apr 09, 2012 1:40 am

Aashiq grunted at all the sudden movement, the pain only grew more intense as he barely even brushed his foot on the ground. The assassin bit his tongue, all the words that wanted to flow right out of his mouth as his leg throbbed at each tiny step. He tried walking as much as he could on his own, not wanting to a extra weight to Leikari, or seem helpless. They rounded the corner approching a familiar stand...ugh he hated doctors, Aashiq didn't want some man poking a proding at him, an certainly not in his state. With a suden gasp, he leaned slightly on his female companion, adjusting the limp to ease the pain that continued to make itself known.

The doctor popped his head out of the stand, he remembered meeting this particular one once or twice. With a frown he caught a few of the words he had said to Leikari before disappearing back to the shop, Aashiq leaned to the female assassin "vyplniť ho v? je to nie zrejmý?" speaking shot a pain from his ribcage, causing him to grunt yet again. The pain was only making him more irritated as they both made it into the doctor's store. Taking a moment to glance around, he found himself staring at Leikari, who clearly seemed still worried, he gave her shoulder a ligh squeeze "It is ok, moja drahá do not worry yourself" he then turned his attention back to where the octor had gone rib, arm, and leg throbbing he dreaded what was to come next.
Back to top Go down
Svetlana.Valencia

Svetlana.Valencia

PostSubject: Re: LOL ROLEPLAY   LOL ROLEPLAY - Page 15 EmptyMon Apr 09, 2012 9:22 pm

The woman stood silently to the side, observing the doctor's mixing of different ingredients to make a new poison, that had obviously failed. "Come now, Cirillo. Конечно, это было что-то делать с ингредиентами?" Svetlana watched the doctor place the poison in the bin that he always dumped his failed poison experiments in. She had a small smile when he looked at her, which was suddenly cut off due to a slightly familiar voice. It caused her to follow shortly after the plague doctor, only to see what he gasped about. "Боже мой! Что черт возьми, случилось?!"

The assassin had seen some pretty bad things in her lifetime and the short couple weeks she spent with the doctor, but an arrow through the knee was a new thing for her. Her eyes snapped to Cirillo as he spoke. With a nod she made her way to the door, holding it open as the two walked well..hobbled? in, one did at least. "This way." She motioned with her hand to a bed just off to the wall a few feet away, she watched the concerned, dark haired woman carry her companion to the bed, where she carefully sat on him. Now she remembered these two, not exactly the best meeting that the three had, but now was not the time for those sort of memories. Making her way over to the two, the female..Leikari, was it? If memory served. She couldn't remember the name of the male, though he seemed obviously displeased and in pain. Not that he shouldn't, he had an arrow in his knee. Moving over to Leikari, she didn't seem intent on leaving this man's side anytime soon, her hand wrapped around his and her eyes constantly on his, or her gaze would glance to the wound before Svetlana's approach caught her attention. She hesitated a moment before putting a hand on the shoulder of the female. "Calm yourself, Leikari..." The female holding onto the blonde seemed surpurised that the Russian knew her name. Svetlana simply motioned with her eyes to the male on the bed. "Cirillo will get him better, do not worry." Her eyes looked to the male, who was grunting every so often at the pain that was clearly coursing over his body. "You have nothing to worry about. He will get that..thing out." The russian simply turned her head as plague doctor's reappeared. Moving out of the way to let the doctor begin his work, she watched curiously. Her eyes now looking at the damage to the knee. My god..How did he?
Back to top Go down
Leikari.Tsukinara

Leikari.Tsukinara

PostSubject: Re: LOL ROLEPLAY   LOL ROLEPLAY - Page 15 EmptyMon Apr 09, 2012 11:02 pm

Leikari saw the familiar doctor pop his head out. She slowed her pace as she helped Aashiq into the building. A squeeze on her shoulder made her turn her head to look at him. His words calmed her and she responded with a nod and a deep breath. Another familiar woman caught her sight, that new assassin that had so rudely introduced herself to a week and a half or so earlier. Frowning slightly at the blonde, curly haired woman, who now had her hood down, a grunt beside her caught her attention almost instantly. She stopped for a moment as the woman..Svetlana, she thinks was her name, motioned for a bed that was against the wall. Leikari knew it was gonna be quite painful, but she quietly whispered to him. "I'm going to be here the whole time. I'm not leaving for an instant." The female helped Aashiq onto the bed as softly and as gently as she could. The grunts and grumbles from him hinted that her gentleness didn't help much, if at all. Frowning as he finally settled down, she held onto his hand still, until a hand was placed on her shoulder. Tensing slightly, Leikari turned her head to see it was the blonde female. Her words made her feel a little better, but the fact was still there that this was not a person she wanted to be around, first impressions were everything, and she didn't like her at all.

She seemed to have been ignoring the blonde woman when Cirillo appeared. She would have to explain all that had happened. Glancing to Aashiq she sighed quietly before turning to the plague doctor. "We were on the roof, going back to the Bureau when a Templar, who seemed to back off for a second, shot him in the knee." Her grip tightened slightly on the male's hand. "Aashiq fell..he must have hit one of the Balconies then landed on the ground." She shook her head and used her other hand to grip te side of the bed. "It was the Templar's fault.." Inhaling slowly, Leikari exhaled just as slow and her grip slowly loosened on his hand and the bed. She hoped the doctor could fix it.
Back to top Go down
Amadeo.Lorenzi
Admin
Amadeo.Lorenzi

PostSubject: Re: LOL ROLEPLAY   LOL ROLEPLAY - Page 15 EmptyFri Apr 27, 2012 12:46 am

"Ah, I wonder when the order will stop giving me novices. Sempre tendono a rendere le novizie causare più problemi." Amadeo smirked to himself, looking at his novice. "But you are with the best." He pat her shoulder and continued along the way, running and jumping from building to building until he got to a place he deemed good. Looking around, he was pausing to wait for his novice. Not that he believed she was slow... but she had her moments in the training.

"Finally here?" He smiled and looked at his novice. "Whatever you want to do to them. Your call."

Then again, she probably wouldn't be able to think of anything because it was the novice.
Back to top Go down
Alverita.Vinciguerra

Alverita.Vinciguerra

PostSubject: Re: LOL ROLEPLAY   LOL ROLEPLAY - Page 15 EmptyWed May 02, 2012 12:44 am

Alverita let out a huff and rolled her eyes at the man as he spoke. This man was full of himself. She swatted his hand off her shoulder as he pat her and gave her a smirk of her own. "Are you sure you're the best? Or maybe it's just me whose the best student you can ever wish to have." She gave another huff as her maestro took off. The girl waited a few moments before running after Amadeo, making sure she landed carefully each time she hopped from one roof to another.

The novice stopped when she finally reached the same rooftop that Amadeo was on. Giving him a slight glare then averting her gaze to take not of the guards nearby, she casually shrugged her shoulders at his question. She began to slowly stroll over to him, a smirk making her way onto her face once more as she stopped next to him and wrapped an arm around his. "I say, that we should see how much my aim has improved." The girl used her free hand to take out a throwing knife, twirling it through her fingers before showing it to him. "Unless, of course, you want to teach me a thing or two?" Alverita gave him a good nudge before looking to her target and letting go of her mentor's arm. She raised her hand, gripping onto the knife tightly and narrowing her eyes to aim. She hesitated, lowering her hand a bit and furrowing her eyebrows, before throwing the small dagger in the guard's direction. She cocked her head to the side as it beamed and landed next to his foot. A scoff escaped her lips and she smiled, rather proud of herself, and crossed her arms. She whispered to herself."Perfect aim." She didn't intend to hit him, just startle him if anything, which is exactly what she did. The guard's reaction made her laugh. That is, until he pointed his crossbow in their direction. "I think that may be our signal to leave, maestro." Without a second thought, she ran, jumping down into the crowd and making her way into an alleyway. The girl leaned against the wall, pulling out her dagger and tracing her fingers along the blade as she waited for Amadeo to catch up.
Back to top Go down
Amadeo.Lorenzi
Admin
Amadeo.Lorenzi

PostSubject: Re: LOL ROLEPLAY   LOL ROLEPLAY - Page 15 EmptyMon May 21, 2012 12:58 am

Amadeo rolled his eyes at the girl's comment. "Oh, yeah... your aim." Tch, what aim did she even possess? He watched carefully, though. "Show me what you got, then."

He looked at the novice while she prepared her throw and he sighed, looking down at the roof shingles. Anytime now... and then she finally let the knife fly. And he couldn't help but nod and smile at her hit. So, Alverita was indeed learning. Which was good since it would look bad on him if she wasn't making any progress. He was about to congratulate her until the guard aimed a crossbow at them. He rolled his eyes and turned to scold his novice, but saw she wasn't there but instead was running.

Amadeo sighed and followed the girl, jumping down into the crowd after her and following her into an alley. He unsheathed his sword as he ran and stopped next to the novice. "Good job..." Even though he knew messing with the guards was his idea, it was all Alverita who attracted their attention.
Back to top Go down
Cirillo.Dichiaro

Cirillo.Dichiaro

PostSubject: Re: LOL ROLEPLAY   LOL ROLEPLAY - Page 15 EmptyMon May 21, 2012 1:13 am

Cirillo came back into the room with the necessary supplies to treat Aashiq. He was going to question the full details, but he shook the thought away. His first concern now was the arrow through the man's knee. That... was definitely going to take time to heal, and Aashiq would be considered lucky if there was no permanent damage. He sighed.

"Leikari, do what you must to keep him relaxed... Svetlana, Убедитесь, что он не пните меня в лицо." The doctor carefully examined where the arrow went through the man's leg and found the arrowhead, snapping it off. One part down, one to go... Placing his left hand just under Aashiq's knee, he grabbed the arrow that was still sticking out with his right. Swiftly, although carefully, he pulled it out of his knee. Throwing what was left of the arrow to the side, he picked up a piece of cloth he brought with him and pushed it down on the wound.
Back to top Go down
Aashiq Philo

Aashiq Philo

PostSubject: Re: LOL ROLEPLAY   LOL ROLEPLAY - Page 15 EmptyTue May 22, 2012 12:08 am

Aashiq glanced around the room, taking note of the array of tools and equipment, the thought of what each did made him sick, but it did keep his mind off the agonizing pain that swept through his body. The return of Cirillo made the situation all the more real and the pain make it's self known again. The assassin clenched his jaw, not wanting to seem weak around any of the others in the room, more so Leikari as he watched the doctor step closer, ugh he hated the look they wore in rome.

Watching the doctor carefully go to his knee, Aashiq braced himself for the pain that was about to come, gripping Leikari's hand as Cirillo started to touch the wound."hovno!" Aashiq barked, before trying to hold in his emotions, his leg twitched from damaged nerves, as the bit of arrow was taken out
"Zatratenia stráže, budem rozbiť všetky ich krkov" The man growled through gritted teeth, watching the arrow base roll on the floor, when another pain shot up his leg. Looking down asCirillo placed the cloth on his leg, Aashiq clenched his free hand into a fist out of reaction "čo druh z hovno lekár prináša viac bolesť!". This was why he loathed doctor's. Aashiq bitterly held onto Leikari's hand, looking to her when the pain started up again.
Back to top Go down
Leikari.Tsukinara

Leikari.Tsukinara

PostSubject: Re: LOL ROLEPLAY   LOL ROLEPLAY - Page 15 EmptyWed May 30, 2012 5:22 pm

Leikari felt her stomach drop a little as the doctor returned to them. Leikari watched the doctor, she felt Aashiq's grip on her hand tighten as Cirillo started touching his leg. Hearing Aashiq's barking out, Her stomach dropped again. Making sure she held his hand firmly, Leikari tried to calm him down. "I know it hurts, Watashi no ai, but you must try to hold still." Eyes traveling from her dear loved one to the female who had been holding Aashiq's leg so he did not accidentally, well, it wouldn't be accidental so to say. Her male companion's outbursts in a language she was somewhat familiar with, she tried to understand some of it but could only translate some of it. They weren't the nicest of words from what she picked up on. She felt relieved when the base of the arrow rolled onto the floor. However, her dear Aashiq's face was still twisted in pain as the doctor pressed the cloth on it.

When he clenched his other fist, she felt some of the tension in his hand she was holding. More of the curses followed, again from what she could translate. "The worst of it is over now, Aashiq. It should get better from here." She could only provide what little comfort she could, as she looked from Aashiq to Cirillo, to the blonde woman, who was now loosening her grip slightly on Aashiq's leg whenever his leg didn't try to kick up and hit the Doctor in the face.

When he looked up at her, she placed her other hand on his cheek and tried to calm him down, though she couldn't stop the pain, she could at least try and comfort him through it all. Looking directly at him she whispered a comforting words to him before moving her hand down to rest on his chest, when ever he jerked his head from the twitching of his leg. She never thought she'd be so hurt without actually being wounded herself.
Back to top Go down
Iara. Alvar

Iara. Alvar

PostSubject: Re: LOL ROLEPLAY   LOL ROLEPLAY - Page 15 EmptySat Jun 02, 2012 4:26 am

"So this is the New World eh? Maravilhoso." the raven haired teen muttered as she walked off the ship and stepped onto the dock. "Get going you foreign whore..." a guard behind her laughed as he pushed her along. Did he even know who he was messing with? "Eu quebraria seu pescoço, se não fosse por essas cordas ligando as minhas mãos." she muttered as she narrowed her teal green eyes. "What's that?" the man behind him barked taking Iara's shoulders and turning her around. A blank look appeared on the Brazilian's face as she stared back at the man. "Nothing. Just this." With that, Iara gutted the guard with her hidden blade, a smirk appearing on her face as the the guard dropped to his knees clutching his stomach only spurting out small gasps of air. His last breaths . With one last look at the dying man, Iara turned and headed into the crowd of the Roman streets.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: LOL ROLEPLAY   LOL ROLEPLAY - Page 15 Empty

Back to top Go down

LOL ROLEPLAY
Page 15 of 16Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
LOL I DUNNO BRO :: LOL ROLEPLAYS-
Jump to: